Just got my blood results. Is it over for me?

Apparently my cholesterol level is increased. My doctor tried to prescribe me satins in the past, she's gonna try do it again, i just know.
How bad are my numbers?
LDL cholesterol - 3.78 mmol/L
HDL cholesterol - 2.10 mmol/L
total cholesterol - 6.2 mmol/L,

My BMI is 25

Attached: chol.png (658x639, 393.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DXKJaQeteE0
healthlinkbc.ca/tests-treatments-medications/medical-tests/cholesterol-and-triglycerides-tests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cholesterol isn't bad, statins are poison

at least you don't have to pay taxes when you're dead

>How bad are my numbers?
idk why didn't you ask your doctor?

Attached: 72C2D297-CC5B-4146-9FB5-C26B787E6E91.jpg (786x600, 67.99K)

What does your cardio look like?
Do you walk?

Attached: 8D38B32F-A90A-4011-95AF-1908DF7B3656.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

I don't trust doctors
Yes, walk around 12 steps a day and ride my bike

OP, what's your diet like?
>12 steps
Lol
How far do ride your bike?

So why see one then you fat retard.
Go and see a homeopath and get your chakras realigned or whatever you stupid faggots do.

>makes oversimplified statement, follows up with a bewildering false conclusion
They reduce incidence of heart attack among 60% of users over a 10 year span you stupid fuck.

You're wrong

>incidence of heart attack among 60% of users
Users have it prescribed because they have problems they wouldn't if they knew how to eat and exercise properly.
>but muh exception heart condition
Shut the fuck up, fatty.

Before you go on statins, get an ultrasound to actually check for atherosclerosis and get a more detailed lipid panel to check how much of your LDL is glycated. High LDL or high total cholesterol are not inherently bad, there are other factors that MAKE it bad.
More info: youtu.be/DXKJaQeteE0

Your help is high which is good and your lol is borderline high which isn't desirable. I'm not someone who can diagnose a condition but your numbers don't seem that outrageous
healthlinkbc.ca/tests-treatments-medications/medical-tests/cholesterol-and-triglycerides-tests
If you have an interest in cholesterol, lipid panels, and health, I'd listen to Peter attia and thom dayspring talk all things lipids.
Good luck

>inb4 some keto/carnivore shill say high cholesterol isn't b-
Nevermind

>mmol/L
yikes

You have a great HDL.

If you're an healthy young guy I wouldn't start a statin on you. If fat work on losing weight.

Attached: ligmadiagnosis.jpg (1280x720, 80.06K)

I'm getting my blood exams done in 10 days, after losing 40kg from the last time I had them done. This time including testosterone.
Super worried that somehow my 1 year of dieting will have fucked up all my values beyond saving.

No shit but thay doesn't reverse the damage or change the fact that the stations dramatically reduce incidents of multiple types of vascular disease from stroke to heart attack.

Statins improve outcomes by reducing inflammation and antithrombotic properties, not by reducing cholesterol.

The picture on the left is taken much earlier when less contrast is going through than the right picture where contrast is being blasted through. You can't compare with only those two pictures.

I didn't say they worked by reducing cholesterol your statement is correct. But the high LDL does correlate with higher risk of vascular incident which is why we give them to patients with high LDL.

>I don't trust doctors
But you believe them when they tell you cholesterol is bad?

Dude had no circumflex on his initial angio, luckily he went vegan and grew one...

I concede that elevated LDL is correlated with vascular Inflammation, but I'm convinced it's a symptom, not the cause.
Elevated blood sugar destroying the glycocalyx, chronic hypertension damaging the vascular epithelium via mechanical stress, autoimmune conditions etc..
It remains true that many people have high LDL without a concominent incidence of CVD, and these people typically DONT have the other risk factors I mentioned.