How to make social gains now that I'm Any Forums?

how to make social gains now that I'm Any Forums?

Attached: istockphoto-468350120-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 126.43K)

you can't
adult men don't make friends

You only talk to women you intend to fuck, and you only do mutual activities with other men in a group

I'm 35, I make new friends and acquaintances every week.

Therefore you are not a man

How?

how, elaborate
you dont need to be fit to make social gains, those are 2 different unrelated things

Do you smoke weed, eat cereal, watch cartoons, and compare beards while posting on reddit

im talking about real-life friends not internet friends

Just find something else you think is fun and get involved in a local community. Most of these things meet like once every week, so if you go four straight weeks, you’ll inevitably come away with at least one guy that wants to get beers or hang out after it’s done. If you’re a gamer find a local tourney. If you like banter, go to your your cafe’s comedy open mic night. There’s usually a bar/pub in every major American city that has a running club attached to it. Hell, a lot of men join Rec-league sports like basketball, tennis, racket ball, etc. Be sure to introduce yourself to as many people (that you think are cool) as possible. Get their numbers/social media all that shit. Eventually your friendship is gonna expand beyond that group activity that y’all signed up for. Just remember that friendship, like anything else is something that has to be planted and cultivated. You might feel like you’re being annoying, by chatting them up randomly but just view it as watering a plant, or working a specific muscle group. If you’re consistent, you’ll build an effective relationship.

it's too late. you missed the teenage window.

>You might feel like you’re being annoying, by chatting them up randomly but just view it as watering a plant
do you expect that advice to work on autismo board?

Many years ago after a failed LTR and moving back to my home town I got back in touch with people I used to hang out with. I pretty much contacted everyone I used to get along with, did the whole "Hey, what have you been up to? We should grab a beer some time and catch up" thing, which was awkward at times but a mostly positive experience overall. I always asked them what their plans were for the weekend and I pretty much invited myself most of the time. Once I had my foot in in a few different cliques and been to a few events I got to know some of their friends and acquaintances and made sure we would stay in touch, if just sporadically. "Yeah was cool hanging out with you, let me get your number, we should stay in touch." This is still what I do every time I am out. If I meet guys that I think I could get along with I ask to stay in touch. Sometimes I will message them later on if I want to go do something and no one else is available, sometimes they message me out of the blue and tell me there's a party or some event and I should come. Many of the guys (and girls) I randomly met are now actually part of my closer circle of friends. Establish a base of a few people you can socialize with and from there continuously extend your circle.

Literally all you have to do is say milquetoast one liners that'll make normies chuckle and stand around and be relaxed

Showing up is 80% of it, good luck bro

Attached: bearfat.jpg (700x674, 66.02K)

>You might feel like you’re being annoying, by chatting them up randomly but just view it as watering a plant, or working a specific muscle group. If you’re consistent, you’ll build an effective relationship.
Great advice. Too bad the autistic incels on this board will ridicule for what you said

>I already had friends and reconnected with them
kys

OP asked about making social gains, not how to make friends when you don't have any. I said I make _new_ friends and acquaintances every week and explained how. More importantly, if you have never had friends you could reconnect with it is absolutely and undoubtedly over for you and you should follow your own advice.

It's easy as long as you want to. Personally I hate normans and I can't stand them even though I get invited a lot, I just feel like pretending to like them is too much of an effort

Attached: 1584050518650.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

Youre right.
I'm going to volunteer somewhere.
And go to boxing class.
Maybe just sign up for a bunch of random shit and see what sticks.

I want to start a blog or diary and document my attempts to be socially successful.
It might inspire other people or whatever.
Might even make a song about going from internet-autist

I was actually a popular chad for a brief point in my life, but I started smoking weed again, and spent so much time associating with incels online that I became one.

>responding this aggressively to someone trying to help him
small wonder you have a hard time making friends.

does it not feel extremely gay to ask men for their numbers and hit them up?
how often do you get ignored? what do you do when people ignore you?