Why are manlets so atractive to females?

Why are manlets so atractive to females?

Attached: tom-holland-timothee-chalamet.jpg (1000x600, 161.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C6qg8g85wDg?t=190
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soft male female gaze

females with their sexual selection will be the downfall of men

natural selection >>>> sexual selection
apex predator >>> looking pretty

Try and find a woman above the age of 16 who is attracted to a femboy. You can't

youtu.be/C6qg8g85wDg?t=190

Your opinion =/= facts and logic.

your facts and your logic =/= reality

Young girls are brainwashed by hollywood to go for these hollywood prettyboy types like the one on the right (left is ugly)

Most of the time they end up unhappy and break up and then they start looking for men of substance aka

Tall
Jacked
Rich
Confident
Assertive

For the guys who were into PUA shit back in the day, she will RARELY get 'alpha widowed' by these prettyboy types.

lmao fat fuck

What the fuck is Chalamet's bf %?

Chalamet is just under 5'11 how is he a manlet

amerimutt education at it's finest

JAWLINE

10 and under

because they are millionaire movie-stars that are in movies popular among teenagers and young adults?

They're not.
t. 5'7" who "looks like an actor" but has no luck with girls

>why are men with handsome faces attractive despite their height
Gee I wonder

He's literally skinnyfat

I know there's already a film where Chalamet gets railed like a femboy but there should be another film where Spiderboy does the railing

We have the best facial aesthetics because our DNA hasn't been tainted by tallfuck barbarians

The guy on the right looks like he takes it up the ass.
Tom on the other hand at least shows how based he is by leaking all confidential information on "accident".

That's because of your personality. I know several charismatic guys under 6 foot who are good with women

That's because you don't look like an actor you're just a retard with narcissism.