How much of a difference did becoming lean make for success on tinder? How do you lightfraud and anglefraud?

How much of a difference did becoming lean make for success on tinder? How do you lightfraud and anglefraud?

Attached: BRAVE SOUL PLAYING DS IN PUBLIC VIDYA.jpg (640x1109, 124.54K)

What hhappened to Cody

>tfw no Zach

look at that dude's pfp
that aint a woman

Attached: quentin212.jpg (1493x884, 138.55K)

>pfp
Kill yourself

This only applies if you are ugly. OP's pic kind of shows you can be a manchild and still get the ladies.

Right's only crime is having the sound on.
And wearing a fedora.

>Kill yourself
kys

Get lean
Get muscular
Get tan
Get good quality camera
Get interesting photos (beach, mountain, exotic city etc)
Delete cringe bio
That's it u went from average 5/10 to 9/10 profile (if we don't count looks)

I once made a female profile and after 100 male profiles seen I am not surprised I get endless matches because most males post low quality mirror selfies or shitty group photos and cringe beta bios

>on tinder?
it isn't 2015 anymore

Oh I forgot this is a Homo board

Right? Who is dumb enough to use dating apps. You had an excuse during lockdowns but at this point it's a dead horse

And what do you write? Noone writes "I like to do x and to play x and to do ..." That sounds retarded like the redaction of a child

If you're jacked as fuck this doesn't apply to you. This is pretty much the reason I lift, I heard some girls laughing at me because I was playing on my 3DS on the bus so I want to be jacked as fuck so I don't have to care about the opinions of weak plebeians.

how else do you date women? real life? lol

Nothing

Same except with my GBA. But i don't dare takeo out my GBA outside my house because losing it would be expensive. However i could just play pokemon emerald or something on my phone with an emulator and go like "EY GIRL CHECK OUT MY MILOTIC I FISHED UP, TOOK ME LIKE 3 HOURS TO GET HIM."

I like how she responds in confusion since she's too entitled to see she did something stupid and creepy

I wonder what he's playing on the 3ds tho

Light from above for more muscle also play with contrast and stuff from ur phone

Exactly. Almost everyone I know uses Grindr

Emulators ruined handhelds for me.
Especially Pokémon.
It's fucking hard to go back to a playthrough without a speed button for grinding/fishing/et al.