Hot hapa lifeguard

with a big butt. Just debuted my 30 lb weight loss at the pool and noticed there’s a hapa lifeguard who’s packing a big booty. What’s the best mode to score a girl like this? I’m thinking ottermode
Also I’m 42 and she’s 18.
>pic unrelated

Attached: 4F1B2F2F-A677-4748-A4A5-FA3870953999.jpg (665x817, 53.5K)

Always bet on otter mode

Wtf at that picture lmao

That's your average Redditor

That's what I imagine every seething Redditor to look like. The mouth open, receding hairline, shit beard. They're doing this ironically, right?

What is the point in advancing civilisation when it results in shit like this? Why is weakness so repulsive?
If utopia were possible, and this was its fruit, would you turn your bac on it and instead choose to struggle, for nothing more than the sake of it. Is Sisyphus to be admired?
Wtf I love struggle now

Attached: 1655067050072.jpg (960x609, 261.71K)

We have never been farther from utopia. Prosperity is only one factor for utopian order, and even then our hold on prosperity is tenuous.

You are a disgusting borderline pedo. No 18yo girl will ever give you a second glance unless you are EXTREMELY hot and/or rich at that age

>this guy has a fiance...

>If utopia were possible, and this was its fruit, would you turn your bac on it and instead choose to struggle
maybe not, if it was actually utopia and free from any side effects or expanse of some sort.
But it's not.
Like the guy himself is talking about his mental health, and fat chance feeling happy for having dinosaur childish clothes is actually part of his problem.

this is what a modern day slave looks like

>being this assblasted he has to compete with men of all ages

hey guys OP here with the deets:
The girls are the pool are basically wearing thongs. The swimsuits are one piece as is typical or lifeguards, but the bottom lets about 2/3 of the ass hang out. This girl had no wrinkles, no cellulite, just a smooth, round mound. Summers just getting started boys, gonna be a good one.

Unless you're rich you or top 10% you're out of luck. She has her pick of 99% of the population. Why would she go for a 40 year old when she can date Chad's her own age? While women like older men, their limit is usually 7-8 years older.

>What’s the best mode to score a girl like this?
Sleaze mode.
Bonus points if you make unwanted physical contact, and an overtly sexual comment that would make a skeletons skin crawl, along the lines of "asian girls always have the sweetest tightest little pussies, just like my daughter"

t.roastie

>42 years old
>ottermode
yikes

Young girls just wanna have fun user. Could you keep up socially? If you wanna use as fwb then ok but don't expect much more. God speed.
t. 35 with a 20 yo fwb

t.roidgut

To struggle is based

you wouldn't be envious if you could see her user

do this op
post results

i h8 "society"