See Cousin after 3 years again

>See Cousin after 3 years again.
>He’s jacked as fuck and really muscular
>Told me like 8x that I should touch his biceps and back to check how muscular he is.
>Yep really muscular

Dont know why but it kinda demotivated me to train anymore.
Not because he’s stronger than me but because I kinda don’t wanna end up like him.
He’s like in his 30‘s now and still lives with his parents, dropped out of college and started a job as a waiter in a restaurant, cant Drive a car etc. but he’s fucking fit.
We won’t end up like this right?
Fitness kinda took up a lot of my life because I took it seriously but after seeing him I realized it’s not worth it if i end up like him.
Do you guys still have motivation to achieve other stuff while staying fit?

Attached: 25B01FD5-3754-4731-8378-DACBE8A15409.jpg (720x901, 68.26K)

BOO HOO NIGGER
BOO HOO

>like 8 hours a week
>took up a lot of my life
you dumb?

idk that’s nearly half my lifetime from now

you will be tored after an intense exercize session and just want to rest

OP here, forgot to mention originally that I'm also trans. I'm not sure if that matters but I am still looking for advice :)

you're right fitness shouldn't be something that takes up your life. eating a healthy low fat diet and doing some cardio sometimes is all that's needed for a healthy body

>Do you guys still have motivation to achieve other stuff while staying fit?
Yes

It's not really a choice: you go clean your home, you go to the gym to keep fit, you clean your teeth.

Otherwise you end up as a unattractive slob.

Post physique

I think if you're training like that then you're training too hard. Anecdotal but I get less gains when my lifting fatigues me for the rest of the day

'no'

Attached: 270kg deficit @9.webm (480x480, 1.19M)

Just make exercise the last thing you do in a day and you'll be good.

You should fix your mental health before fixing your body.
check out r/detrans

you always lift like youre trying to slip a disk?

You have to be pretty fucking retarded to think this. You might as well be jacked and retarded

newfags not knowing who isley is

Dunno, man. I already had everything wegen I took up lifting. I can see how done guys make it the entire focus of their life, though. I'm sure it helps when you're aware of it.

I feel the same. But I know some people can have good habits and be successful, AND be decently fit. But finding the motivation to get fit and maintaining it is definitely a struggle.

looks likes stupidity runs in the family

a sex offender

Jfc the absolute horror

Attached: 1580865156112.jpg (414x513, 45.7K)

What does the one thing have to do with the other you coping faggot?