How to eat more

Eating more is way harder for me than exercising. My stomach is not adjusted to eat more than necessary.
This always gets me. After a three months recomp phase I get demotivated because I feel to meet my caloric surplus demand = no progress = no motivation.
But this time I will not give up. If I can't make the time to eat more meals a day I just have to eat bigger meals.
Anyone else struggling to meet their caloric demand and what did you do to overcome this challenge? Please share your tips and tricks.

Attached: 1565326166319.jpg (599x798, 47.4K)

just put more food in your mouth nigga, lots of calorie dense foods

>recomp phase
Stopped reading

you should up your calories over time while working out to increase calorie demand. Let your body adapt

what's the point of calories? just drink more proteins, retard

ah yes the infamous 0 calorie protein shakes for massive gains

That triggered you? Why?

1 snickers bar a day on top of your maintenance already equals to over 10 kilos of bodyweight added in a year

gaining weight is not difficult, it's just slow and if you're a whiny bitch that you are you shouldn't just force yourself to eat so much to the point you give up in a week but instead just focus on having well balanced meals throughout the day without skipping any (breakfast, lunch, supper, dinner) which helps you track calories and gets your body used to eating.

also you can just add calorie heavy foods to your diet eg. cashew nuts are delicious with healthy fats and have around 550kcal per 100 grams

Eating a big plate of tuna eggs and onion and it's disgusting

Cheat with protein shakes

It doesn't happen instantly, build up your daily intake gradually. Also I find that chewing gum between meals helps to make me feel less full, perhaps it digests food faster.

oh god, the farts

>recomp
>caloric surplus demand
You mongoloid, recomp is done by eating shitloads of PROTEINZ not """calories""". If you want to eat calories eat kerozene and drink hot water you dingus.

Which part of "after" do you not understand?

Its almost as bad as "toned"

>after recomp
You're a fucking retard. Completely hopeless. Too dumb for even Any Forums

post body

Tell me more about how you were born looking like Mr. Olympia

My god you're right, you're even more retarded than I thought.
>I want to bulk after my recomp hurrr
Why recomp in the first place, and why can't you just eat more meat and fat you dumb fuck? Jesus christ just neck yourself, you can't eat big because you're a skinnyfat DYEL, just lift heavy and you WILL have to eat more.

>Why recomp in the first place
It's what happens with my body when I start working out after a sedentary lifestyle, as somebody who is never overweight and always eats just enough to stay the same weight.
The excess fat burns away while muscle grows in regions where it is stimulated, whereas my weight stays about the same. This is known as a recomposition phase.
I'm deeply sorry if this information has troubled your mood.

Now that we have the inexplicable asshurt over some very basic information out of the way, I'm glad we can get back on the topic of smart ways to increase caloric intake for people who have difficulty gaining weight.

Eh you know what, enjoy your dunning-kruger. I'd rather delete the advice I wrote and enjoy you not making it.
Since you know so much you don't need advice anyway do you Mr skinnyfat who can't even figure out the first thing about nutrition.
You will never make it, not with that shitty attitude. Bet that's why you've got a shitty body, to reflect who you are on the inside.

I wouldn't be asking for advice if I knew everything. Also your unprovoked insults fail to inspire me as useful advice. And go ahead, I would actually prefer you deleted your "contributions" from my thread. I'm sure your delightful presence is better appreciated by more deserving people.