This is what you get for lifting for women

We literally live in 2 parallel societies.

One, where women and tall guys have endless sex, there is zero dating or any of that romantic bullshit, just women sharing the same 6'2" - 6'5" chads and a few women marrying their own chad.

The other half are the subhuman men / incels, who are too short / ugly / subhuman to attract a women.

They still delude themselves that they "haven't found the right one" and that they have to improoooooove to attract a woman, meanwhile women and tall men are already at the finish line by the time they are 20 - 25.

Attached: 1655065726582.png (1080x1795, 457.19K)

I dont know man i am 5'8 but a girl from uni who i never spoke to confessed to me over whatsapp. I rejected her because she was a little bit on the chubby side.

>he fell for the demoralizing fake greentext
>now he is attempting to demoralize
you sound weak willed and dyel

>women and tall guys have endless sex
Damn, I must have really shitty memory because it seems like in my 26 years on this planet I've never even kissed or held hands with a girl, let alone had sex. I'm 6'4'' if that matters.

>I dont know man i am 5'8 but a girl from uni who i never spoke to confessed to me over whatsapp
Getting a girl in an American college is piss easy because the male to female ratios are all around 40-60. Include gay guys and you have 2 girls for 1 guy.

I am not American

What's the female to male ratio at your college?

Never trust a girl bros
I don't even know how I'll find a wife, im scared if i commit she may have been a whlre In the past and I don't wanna be the sucker
So I end up hurting girls when i randomly dump them whenever i feel scared myself.
It's tragic, but it is what it is.
If anyone has this unlocked do tell what a fellow user should do

Attached: 1538715435542.png (1129x1363, 68.9K)

Ok. And?

Attached: 1_Screenshot-2021-11-08-at-144206.png (615x664, 967.5K)

She may have been a whore*

if you really hate women so much just get Any Forums for strength then use your brute strength to abduct women and keep them locked in your basement as breeding sows

Attached: 1654300101007.png (1000x1082, 1.33M)

not him, but in my college year we started 70 guys and ~6 girls, with 23 guys and 1 girl graduating.
I found dates off campus

Its.not so.much getting a Woman its.more about how little it takes to love value in their eyes

that was a cool story. i'm gonna lift my rock a few times

This is true. Women have a double standard, and it isn’t even like it’s for Chad vs other guys. I’ve known girls who idolized Beta Brad while taking it slow with Chad.
90% of women are terrible people and the scary thing is that it isn’t immediately apparent which group they fall into

I am 5”10. I have been propositioned by many a girls. Many have had crushes on me, but all end up hating me because if my crippling self loathing, and criticality of their lifestyles. It hurts, because I want to love, but when fate sets me up, I always screw it up.

Attached: 376D8F6E-081F-421D-959F-308675D51D1A.jpg (225x224, 4.51K)

You want to be convinced that lifting is not a waste of time so I'll give you some reasons to consider
>healthy bones and joints
>able to function normally in your senior years, no clutches
>improves the all systems in your body, you live a better life over all than if you didn't lift
>you look good, feel good
You don't have to lift for women
I'm still gonna lift.

based grug mindset

Ultimately the short dude has got a girlfriend while OP is a judgmental clown on the sidelines getting no action, so who's really the loser?

Idk man the greentext kinda motivates me
OP is a demoralizer faggot tho

The short dude will either be cheated on, dumped or later divorced. He is the loser for losing as well as going through the pain of it.

thank fuck I have low standards in women

This is one of my greatest fears. You meet a girl, get introduced to her friend group and she's fucked "X" amount of them and you're kept in the dark. They, and possibly all their friends know and you sit there like a chump

I feel like that's exactly what OP was trying to express.

Sounds like projection to me