Why my abs doesnt show up?

im 185cm(6'1 ft)/74kg (163 pound)
in cutting mode for 2-3 months went from 81 with beer belly to pic related.

Doing Push Pull workout nearly everday skipping legs entirely as I quickly try to have like a summer bod.
But problem is even though I'm at low fat I still dont have any muscle on abs area.

What kind of shit I have to do make them visible

Attached: photo5852970423996758464.jpg (1184x1280, 148.16K)

Idk you sound retarded

Have you tried lifting weights?
>skipping legs entirely as I quickly try to have like a summer bod
Cringe

Attached: 1631335066396.png (306x306, 86.6K)

there is literally zero exercise that lets you lift weights with your abs

this is why you have no abs

what are ur lifts gay boy

>6ft1in
>163lbs
ngmi

>Doing Push Pull workout nearly everday skipping legs entirely as I quickly try to have like a summer bod.

Did you consider working on your abs?

Dumb nigger squats are one of the exercises that will train your core.
And also, you're skinnyfat. If you wanted your abs to show, you'd look like an Auschwitz detainee.

Hold a 20kg plate in your hands and do a sit-up you retard

Your core is nonexistent. Do exercises that utilize your entire body, do hardstyle planks, L-sit pullups, OHP, dragon fly negatives

You need to actually lift weights and eat protein, you currently have almost zero muscle mass so your abs won't show up worth a shit no matter how much you cut. Try actually putting on some strength and size and then cut again if you need to

>skipping leg day

do niggers really? you are aware of the fact that having more mucles burns more calories? by not working your legs you are effectivly fucking yourself over

One reason I would want to choose to spend more on food ?

Not that user, but don't you need to be pretty low bf% before bulking becomes effective?

My guess is that you'd have to cut to at least 60kg to have visible/semi-aesthetic abs. Your problem is you do not have enough muscle mass. This summer isn't for you king, and I don't think next years will be either. Cut your losses and bulk until Q3 2023 then shred and become the aesthetic god we both know you can be.
Or, hop on gear.

Because you're fucking fat.

They don't show because they're not there. Try eating and working out, sticklet.

how the fuck you can be fat with 185cm and 74kg
literally impossible

>what is skinny fat
OP has 0 muscle mass, thats why he doesnt weigh that much

its unironically because he's fat af
I've seen dudes at 70kg for 185 being shredded cause very low bf%
This guy is at least 20%+