How do I increase my brain gains?

How do I increase my brain gains?

Attached: gainz.jpg (640x795, 93.34K)

By being a beta faggot

memorizing factoids in areas of reality that is not your profession and or hobby is the equivalent of being a walking "50 facts about x" website.
sure you could read about history, but be honest and think about it for a moment. do you really believe that what you're reading is accurate?
you could read fiction - but the overwhelming majority of it is crap ever since printing became accessible to every nothing-author. besides if the person you're talking to hasn't read it - you're just shilling a product.
i think the more earnest and meaningful "brain gains" is creating and strengthening an elaborate interconnect web of personal relationships with those people around you. empathizing their their story, offering help and advice where ever you can. admitting failure to offer anything where applicable. asking for help when needed.
soon you'll become the "wise" person who people turn to - not the weird basedboy with a collection of funko pops that consumes factoids in the same manner as plastic toys.

tl,dr

do sudoku when you're bored

Nootropics

Attached: noots.png (3897x3246, 1.49M)

read about warhammer 40k, its a good imagination exercise plus its entertaining like watching tv in your head

Trivium

> memorizing factoids in areas of reality that is not your profession and or hobby is the equivalent of being a walking "50 facts about x" website.
sure you could read about history, but be honest and think about it for a moment. do you really believe that what you're reading is accurate?
you could read fiction - but the overwhelming majority of it is crap ever since printing became accessible to every nothing-author. besides if the person you're talking to hasn't read it - you're just shilling a product.
i think the more earnest and meaningful "brain gains" is creating and strengthening an elaborate interconnect web of personal relationships with those people around you. empathizing their their story, offering help and advice where ever you can. admitting failure to offer anything where applicable. asking for help when needed.
soon you'll become the "wise" person who people turn to - not the weird basedboy with a collection of funko pops that consumes factoids in the same manner as plastic toys.

Attached: 1357B51C-2AE7-4A93-8E94-23B6E1C24C2E.png (570x1017, 331.45K)

The fuck am i looking at?

i hope you learned something

>milk diet
kek

Real world experience with teach you more than any book. Books can't prove anything to you. You have to live it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122.05K)

Read (books)
Get into any subject in a non-superficial manner

Brain Day brahs fr fr no cap

Attached: fitizen_fit_brain-day_bro_meme_82837802231.jpg (563x554, 117.38K)

based, reading anything in general is a good idea, but yeah w40k lore is a good start, mostly because its easy to understand and there is plenty of it

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (675x707, 962.28K)

>fill your head with worthless bullshit
Not based.

meditation

Attached: wisdom.jpg (620x703, 61.01K)

Ignore the 40k sóyjacks, read actual history they didn't teach you in history class instead because muh correct history.

warhammer 40k/fantasy is much more entertaining and cynical than globohomo shit: lotr and star wars

its fun to imagine the ultra violent realities that occur in the games workshop fictional intellectual properties

Attached: warhammer fantasy.jpg (2000x2762, 1.04M)

>globohomo shit:
>lotr

It's literally repackaged Norse Mythology. Shows how much of a clueless bugman you are that you reject your own history (assuming you're white, which you have to be to post here.)

no you're a _soycuck

actual history is all about who kills like 10% of opposing force first and causes them to route

its a fucking snooze

Attached: 98de20c2c2b349da5eaacd5eb907ca7f.jpg (1920x1371, 373.74K)

kys cuckold

lotr is high fantasy trash. it isnt cynical like warhammer

cynicism is more realistic then muh disney cuckfantasy
>LE BAD GUY ALWAYS LE LOSE AND MUH MARIE SUE GOOD GUY ALWAYS LE WINS

hang yourself cuck

Attached: cuckold shit.jpg (472x700, 59.61K)

Those tubes are there to better pump blood, oxygen, drugs and nervous impulses around the body right? That is to say, they do the exact same shit that the natural systems already found in the neck do only faster.
This guy is not only a genetically engineered superhuman whose bodily systems are so perfect that they can go months without sleep or food and their power armour doesn't actually add to their strength at all, it just supports its own 1/2 ton of ceramite, but also he is a genetically engineered superhuman sworn to the god of swoleness. Why does such a creature need a fucking life support system like some decaying imperial lord?

Also your opinion is cringe. If you want to learn for the sake of learning then learn a language or better yet, learn to play music. Playing music is widely regarded as one of the best mind stimulants available, plus you'll get all the bitches.

Read old historical fiction. It's just as accurate as the "non-fiction" and way more entertaining. "Northwest Passage" by Kenneth Roberts, for example.

lmao

Why are you posting Netflix shit when the discussion is about Lord of the Rings?

genuinly and literally kill yourself immediatly