Cock health

There's a small white thingy on the side of my frenulum. It moves around like soggy pasta when i touch it. Its really small but wtf is this I searched a lot and there is no info about such shit anywhere. I thought it was a wart or something but it does not look or behave like it. Its so small i cant even take a good pic so no cock pics

Attached: 07c8a3461121e7ead0c67e1b1485776d--shiva-yoga-pineal-gland.jpg (222x312, 13.16K)

this is a brain you dumb nigger

Probably part of your penis. Called pearly penile papules.

No shit retard why would i post a fucking cock for you to look at if i cant find my soggy cock pasta on the internet.

i had a white pimple like thing beneath my crown and i popped it and i had a weird hard fleshy white jagged lump thru out all of highschool and college. i was so embarrassed and ashamed. i took b12 complex that shit went away in a week

i have this how fix?

Attached: 216A9E36-5571-44F9-9D86-33C6925EC873.gif (232x194, 356.74K)

Surgery. It's natural though and I like the way mine look, wish they were more pronounced. Some just have the superior ridged cock like us.

It aint it. It does not look like a part of skin even. Thought something got stuck in there but why would it move like that.

It's a Remulous Corpustule, they are quite common among gay men but they're completely harmless

Was it very thin? It literally like a miniature spaghetti sticking out of my cock. It does not flap around cause its short aswell

explain benefits so i dont kms

Attached: C2710E7E-03AB-4873-A354-9D47A988BBF7.jpg (880x877, 364.54K)

Im trans btw

You mean people who have gaysex and not just spawns on people who are gay. I might actually be gay then if thats the case

it was like a jaggy fleshy wart. i popped it so it had a "hole" in the center. id say it looked like a molar tooth. in the end it now looks like a pair of fleshy lips but isnt very dustinguishable from the rest of the meat/flesh below my crown other than having little flesh part and close but it just looks like 2 random folds with the exact same color and texture as the rest of the flesh. super grateful it went away wish i took b complex in my teens

There is no such thing, why would you do that

It too small on me to even distingiush whether it has a hole in the center or not

They make your dick more sensitive.

>what gooning does to a mf

i have dark marks on my cock from my hand
can i use tretinoin to lighten the skin/remove the darkened dead skin

Attached: IMG_20220602_140355.jpg (2538x1731, 495.47K)

cummies cummies cummies :0

This
Worst fucking thread, I bet it's started by f*males to steal our secrets.

I have them, two of them actually. Never bothered me, i'm a virgin tho

It produces body oils to keep your shaft moist and sensitive