Steroids

>steroids
>suicide serum that
•gave furious pete testicular cancer
•has killed countless people with strokes and heart attacks
•your gains are temporary
•will turn you into a woman once you get off of it without blockers

why do you people still use this piece of shit?

Attached: pepe-the-frog-holding-a-cigarette-meme-.jpg (800x649, 67.03K)

So don't use them idgaf

cope you fucking retard

why do you still live if you want to kill yourself so bad

or do you secretly want to become a woman when you're 40 and cant juice anymore

Attached: ext.jpg (397x295, 21.92K)

People who get fucking cancer or heart attacks from roids are taking gorilla monkey nigger shit that nobody should ever touch like tren, hgh, insulin, Mtren, clen, etc.

If you stick to low dose test, anavar, primobolan, masteron, and MAYBE deca you’ll be fucking fine and look better than 99.999% of everyone else. Worst case scenario you rape your hair and skin but that’s preferable to death and also reversible.

i will never touch test you fucking retard gorilla monkey

I want to keep my gains and my balls

imo its just people that have almost no self respect

if its nuking your hair and skin I'd say your brain and other organs are not getting away scott free

Attached: 809AD3D0-933F-4E2B-83E9-2BF34AB6D694.jpg (750x836, 123.31K)

Outliers don't prove shit retardo

I’m not on roids, but I just wanna say roids didn’t give furious Pete cancer, I’m not even sure he was on gear before he got cancer, he started trt after losing his balls to replace the lost test
don’t post whatever you want without knowing anything you stupid faggot kys

FPBP
I don't take them but he's right. Juicers aren't like vegans trying to spread the gospel and convert others, fucking use them or don't literally has no effect on you.

What gave v*gan gains cancer?

but juicers are spreading around their roid propaganda though

They do it even though it is suicide like cigarettes and other tobacco products

nothing is forcing them to do suicide serum. Why cant they just lift normally like everyone else instead of acting like they're special for being suicidal

Even anti-steroid literature admits that when used carefully steroids are safe. Don't blame the drug just because you can't hold yourself accountable.

Steroids are literally prescribed to fucking people bro. More people use anabolic steroids than all other drugs combined. For every guy who dies from being a retard who doesn’t do blood work, there are a hundred responsible lifters who change their life for the better from steroids.

I've been here for a long time. Every day, dozens of vegan threads and soi threads spreading their fucking garbage and getting BTFO every single thread only for more of them to spawn like cockroaches.

Outside of /fraud/ I have rarely seen anyone pushing anabolics at all. In fact they're almost never mentioned except to accuse someone of not being natty. Nothing is being spread. The risks are well known here and anyone will tell you. Those who really want it go to TRT clinics where their doctors inform them.

> He injects hormones to change his appearance
Unironically, tranny.

Why do people take meth? It's sooo unhealthy! I just couldn't do it myself.

Attached: 1653569364842.png (200x194, 20.66K)

>Trying to debate an obvious troll
How new are you?

You’re over thinking it

I’m a good looking tall muscular dude in my mid twenties. I enjoy lifting, beautiful women, attention, and feeling great. I don’t mind sacrificing some years off the back end of my life for the experience of looking absolutely incredible, consistently making gains getting bigger stronger leaner, feeling more confident and horny all the time during my absolute PEAK.

The only people who are ever really bothered by people on roids are the people who harbor jealousy/resentment towards em lol. No feelings like that = zero care