Which cheat meal is worse? Pizza or burger/fries?

Which cheat meal is worse? Pizza or burger/fries?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (276x183, 14.84K)

Pizza. But it depends on how much fries. Fries are really really bad for you

Worse for what?

Why?

probably the pizza i never realised till i measured stuff how fucking nuts butter and cheese is calorie wise. 100g of cheddar which i could easily down in 2 mins or have on a small pizza is 420 calories. Depends how much cheese is on your burger and how much you dip your fries because high sugar dips are really bad too. You can make either work though just measure all the ingredients and portion it correctly

So calories?
If you're worried about calories eat something else.

Make your own pizza or burgers?
You can eat them as much as you want*

In context of a well rounded, healthy diet- lots of fruit and veggies not just meats.

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-231938_Photos.jpg (1440x2960, 2.2M)

sneed oil + high carbs = shit tons of calories and non satiating and sneed oils are bad

Pizza. More calories and worse macros

You shouldn't take ketoschizo too seriously bro

>More calories
Depends how big
>worse macros
Macros don't matter for lardasses as long as they get some protein

Attached: 20220529_185505.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

Pretty fucked up thst fries are like 500-600kcal per small serving not gonna lie

This is what a hamburger looks like in Serbia, I wouldn't even consider it junk food
>real meat
>fresh bun
>you chose the extra ingredients
>usually something like fresh tomatoes, onions, lettuce, salad and maybe ketchup

Attached: srpski-hamburger-protiv-americkog-hamburgera-video.jpg (600x400, 58.75K)

I hate when I get stale bread on my Whopper.

Burgers and even pizza are not inherently bad foods at all, fast food big chain versions of them are, because the only way to facilitate mass production of this stuff, is to use garbage like onions, shit tons of oil, sugar, preservatives, etc.

They're both roughly the same, but pizza tends to just be a larger meal.

Pound for pound, though, it's really just a base of carbohydrates and toppings, both burgers and pizza are like this.

Is a veggie burger better than a pepperoni pizza? Sure, but then a double quarter pounder is probably much worse than 4 slices of mushroom and feta pizza.

It also depends on your calorie budget. Like, cheese isn't an unhealthy food, but it's high on calories.

what ever has the most carbs and canola/vegetable oil

it's not about ketoschizo the carb+fat mix has been proven to be very easy to overeat
clean carbs without fat won't do this (try boiled potatoes vs fries)

Definitely pizza, cheese and bread are super caloric.

>serbia
>real meat
real rat meat you mean

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_30_at_3.17.00_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 77.35K)