How the fuck do I get rid of this? I use my mouse for hours ( making music ) and its becoming actually painful...

How the fuck do I get rid of this? I use my mouse for hours ( making music ) and its becoming actually painful. I have a non-adjustable chair, is it because of that? Is my arm / wrist position wrong on the mouse?

pic not mine

Attached: 0opv1Bd.jpg (600x800, 98.07K)

Stop being a bitch and lift.

You shouldnt have taken the jab OP

user... that's a fucking tumor

Use hardware like a chad

its callus

accept your new mutation

no, retard, it's because of extended mouse use with wrong wrist position

nah dude

Thats a man

yes, everyone who uses a mouse for extended periods of time / games ( thus called gamer wrist ) has developed a tumor. fucking retard

nah dude

Oh I had that. Fix your setup, your ergonomics are wrong. You should get a wrist pillow, too.

make sure your forearm and especially wrist rests on something, invest in an ergonomic mousemat, you won't believe the difference in your wrist

Attached: bloomer light.jpg (320x320, 32.17K)

switch to claw grip
also, you have the most childlike hands i have ever seen

step 1: stop being a bleep bloop babby and start recording and mixing real musicians with real instruments
step 2: use pro tools so you never have to touch your mouse again and use only keyboard shortcuts
step 3: get a trackball

I had the same issue until I've switched to pic related (razer pro click). You just need a better mouse bro

Attached: razer-pro-click-2021-hero-mobile.jpg (768x460, 36.33K)

Buy a vertical mouse

get a vertical mouse

Try one of those upright mice. They are supposed to relax the wrist from pronation into a more neutral position. Or so they say.

Claw grip since you're not gaming

OP are you a retard? There's a million different mice in the market, yet you stick with some piece of shit making your wrist hurt?

Try for example the Kensington Eagle trackball with scroll ring. I've been using it for work for almost ten years now. Also bought one for my mom, who had similar pain as you have. Fixed it right away.

A vertical mouse you idiot