Any Forums en espanol

Hola Any Forums como es tu progreso? Han subido sus ascensores? Está listo tu cuerpo de verano? Recuerda amigo, todos vamos a hacerlo

Attached: 75C93951-402B-41E6-B2A4-2CD82DDDEF24.jpg (1125x749, 270.91K)

No duermas mucho o te despertarás como un fracasado. Si duermes 3 horas menos cada noche, durante un año. Dispondrás de un mes y medio extra para alcanzar el éxito.

Attached: Aristotle_Onassis_1967cr.jpg (914x1218, 339.06K)

Reminder sp*niards are brown and were a muslim colony for over a century

Calla maricon. Habla ingles. Hierbas

> ascensores

I don't speak Cantonese, sorry.

>ascensores
Deja de usar google translate y no hables si no sabes el idioma

es broma pinche autista pendejo

OP, me guesta culo grande muchas tetonas leche. Muerte a negritos e transexuales

no se que estas hablando
onions mal en lengua espanol

something about how is your progress, something about have they known their something, is your body ready for summer and remember we are going to make it

Ive been studying this shit for 3 years every day on duolingo and I still suck so bad. I suck at languages in general, my brain is retarded when it comes to learning language

I'm coming for that boipucci.
Sleep with an eye open.

yo onions yo onions, lmao

Attached: 1630478527187.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

me arrodillo

Attached: 1652040089509.gif (335x974, 1.51M)

¡Viva la muerte!

Attached: YEGH5J5GIJFLVJ7TJOCOE3JL44.jpg (1024x765, 212.6K)

duolinguo is meant to supplement your language learning, not make all of it up. If you want to make language gains, go somewhere and interact using the language. Yes, you will get weird looks and some people may or may not correct you, but its the only way to improve.

It's a literal, nonsensical traslation of Any Forums catchphrases. As an example lifts are levantamientos, but he translated it as elevators, which is the default translation of google translate for that word.

The ironic thing is that my father is spanish. But I only got interested in learning after he moved back there to retire. Maybe one day I go visit him and maybe stay in spain for a while.

immersion will definitely help. If you have a summer to kill and really want to to learn, look into Middlebury Language Schools. Their summer programs are all immersion based and take non-native speakers to near native fluency.

reminder that we have a surname here "Matamoros" that translates to "Moorkiller".
Meanwhile, "white" americans kneel and wash nigger feeth

Attached: christians-leaders-wash-feet-black-protest.jpg (800x600, 87.46K)

>ascensores

google translate

Tiene que ser jodido intentar hacerse pasar por un español y cagarla tanto.

¿Eres un puto judío?

Cierra arriba, idiota