Calorie Counting Vs Carb Free Diet

Which is less miserable?

Attached: 1651554774748.png (873x884, 395.41K)

carb free is easy but you'll rebound if you stop
calorie counting is more flexible

I always fucking forget to use myfitnesspal though, I wish I could remember to use it before I eat or snack...

"rebounding" is a cope for losing control and over eating.
been doing IF/keto/carnivore for 300~ days 130kg to 79kg. i stopped for 2 weeks to see what would happen, went from 85kg to 89 and held there - probably extra water weight thanks to the carbs. which isn't a "rebound" - it's carrying excess water weight due to carbs.
low carb, zero carb is the way. removes hunger mostly, incredibly level mood, helps fight additions (sugar/carbs/starch is addicting), helps keep the body in ketosis (probably our bodies natural metabolic state if not for jew basedientists selling mono-ag products).

>1 year
lmfao im talking about life long here, you meme dieting faggot
good job on the weight loss, you should probably transition into something you can sustain for decades

i'm autistic. why can't i sustain a carb free diet for life when i can get 100% of my nutrients without carbs?

>i'm autistic
oh excuse me then, carry on

calorie counting
all I gotta do is stay 300-500 calories under or over my calorie budget for a few months and I'm my body is going to change while I lift

Why not both? I've been doing that since october

you still have to count calories when you go on keto. retard.

>carb free is easy but you'll rebound if you stop
The same is true for calorie counting, almost everybody who looses weight with counting calories will gain it back as soon as they stop.

Although that's true for basically every diet

Calorie counting since you dont have to cutoff 60% of regular foods.

But for some people only carb free allows weight loss

if u don't wanna look dyel and deflated ur whole life then don't do carb free

Is there a calorie coubtdr that I don't have to give my email/phone number/make an account in?

keto works, however not for longterm. at least if you have any friends

Calorie counting gets easier if you cook for yourself. You will quickly arrive at ~5 staple dishes for breakfast, dinner, lunch each which are easy to prepare, and all in a reasonable span of calories, and then you just mix and match those dishes over the day while not eating anything inbetween for snacks.
t. lost 30kgs

Calorie counting is pretty easy and if you plan it out you can cook and eat the foods you want so it's not miserable. Carb free you can't eat the foods you have cut out ever and probably still need to count your calories anyway

PUFA free diet

Imo weight loss issue isn't inherently quantitative
In the end you just need to find habits that you can sustain that will lead to the goal you want
For me that was fasting and restricting refined carbs/sugar/carbs in general because I just eat less meat/veggies

is hamburger really bad for you? pure protein

Spirulina can stabilize appetite. Doing somewhat therapeutic doses of 60g/day. Oldenfats.

low quality pufa bread
american pufa cheese
pufa sauce

home made with fresh ingredients is based though