At what time do you usually hit natty limit? With say a moderate workout intensity

At what time do you usually hit natty limit? With say a moderate workout intensity

Attached: accomplishment to accomplishment wont fill the void.webm (576x1024, 1.67M)

and what would fill the void?

At least a few years, don’t get me wrong your gains definitely slow down after year 1, but you can still make gains. You don’t really hit any hard plateaus until like year 4-5

Natural limit doesn't exist. Like anything in the world, the more advanced it is, the harder it is to progress. Even roiders aren't imune of this logic.

A 30 year mortgage, 40 hours a week in the office and a marriage to a 30 year old woman of course goyim ACK sorry i meant user.

basically being a lazy slob so she feels better about herself. Our being above her level and settling for her to ensure she doesn't feel left out. Women love emotional manipulation

bout tree fiddy

Natty limit is 1/2/3/4, which takes most people about 8 years of hard work.

Mindfulness.

Attached: B9C6C3FC-B8D5-4BA3-9FE5-F213E6AF79B7.jpg (480x360, 15.9K)

you cannot see the contradiction of using natty limit and moderate in the same question?

And takes 8 months max with steroids
At least you'll look buff for a bald old man

>women's opinion
lol dismissed

>still won't feel the void
Freudian slip

> Natty limit is 1/2/3/4
fucking wrong, yeah your lifts slow down after you hit that benchmark, but saying a natty can’t go above a 3pl8 squat or a 4pl8 deadlift is fucking stupid
>takes most people about 8 years of hard work
also fucking retarded, took me about 10-12 months from start to finish to hit 1/2/3/4, stop giving advice on shit you know nothing about

Never

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 59.78K)

Pokémon

kek ok "natty"

believe whatever you want guy, you’re either just a moron or an extreme genelet

only good answer
Stop fixating on concept like genetics, natty limit etc
just do your best every day and never stop

If you're taller than 5'0" you can not be serious.

After about a month or two.