What’s the most /fit job?

Is being a construction worker the most /fit job?

Attached: 4EDE6C94-01D1-4256-AF59-F33036C5BEE4.jpg (866x1300, 304.9K)

No it's male prostitute. Just look at this dude

This dude is a forklift driver faggit

>Converse instead of safety boots
OOOOSHHHAAAAAAAA THIS GUY IS NOT WEARING HIS PPE

amazon warehouse worker

Mover. Literally paid to lift.

amazon warehouse working is basically the same thing

you lift boxes all day

Yes, you can get very lean like this candid photo of an actual construction worker on a building site.

Attached: worker.jpg (510x768, 74.72K)

Yeah but that's for fags. Actual movers lift couches and pianos all day.

is he wearing ricks

wrong

working in an amazon warehouse is a lot harder than any construction site while also being a lot safer relatively (i.e. no cinder blocks falling on your head randomly)

benzos makes convicts and whoever work hard for their 15 bucks an hour

wrong

working as a professional mover is a lot harder than any warehouse job because it's a lot more taxing on the body and builds better functional strength. you're basically doing isolation workouts with cardboard boxes

Slave owner

you're a slave and im the owner because you're dyel

wrong retard

you have never been a mover or a construction work and you have certainly never worked in an amazon warehouse

wrong

i work 23.00 an hour and have a 34 hour average work week and i do house moves, wrapping, packing, and multi-job moves

easy work doesnt compare to working in an amazon warehouse

Based

sedentary office admin job or wfh job so that you can exercise and run or whatever when your shift is over. physically exhausting jobs just suck. they're not proper workouts, and they're draining.

None of that compares to being a small warehouse "manager". I literally do everything, production, moving things, driving sometimes, opening the gate for orders/deliveries. Fucking horrible and get paid fuck all. Need to put palettes on top of 2 meter stacks by hand. Gonna quit soon and do something else.

>small warehouse
dude that crap is soon to go out of business

mega corporations will out price you and provide better service

This. Every construction worker I see on the street is fat.
Highly paid chads who train for triathlons on the weekend are better