Help i can't stop eating honey

i started eating honey a couple of days ago and now i can't stop myself

it's the only sugar i eat but i am sure it will make me fat

what should i do???

Attached: url(3).png (1500x1125, 1.89M)

honey is good, keep eating it, its not a highly processed sugar so it breaks down better

Should probably stop eating honey user

Don't stop user.

I thought you could only purchase """honey""" in burgerstan?

I love just eating honeycomb brehs I love the waxy chewy texture with the little pops of honey oh god I think I'm gonna CHEEEEEEEEEEEEW

That's because your only concept of what's available in America is what you hear from propaganda.

I eat at least a spoonful a day, sometimes more.
Unpasteurized is better in my opinion.

Unpasteurized everything is better. Louis Pasteur and his methods have been a disaster for food health quality.

>honeyposting
>trip 7s
Based + blessed

Attached: 0723BC09-271E-4B97-8E0D-2E8C34C6F9E5.jpg (400x547, 52.27K)

Agriculture has destroyed society.

imagine a less educated take

>citation needed

Honey is great, full of health benefits, but don't eat too much. Limit yourself to 2 tablespoons per day.

Imagine thinking completely dead, sterile food is good for you despite all we know about the benefits of gut bacteria, not to mention how detrimental completely sterile environments are for the development and maintenance of the human immune system.

You thought wrong, eurotard
Watch the Analyze & Optimize honey video

Honey is "lowfat" "low cholesterol" and "natural" so it's "healthy" but in reality its literally just sugar, and not even the good kind, it has a higher percentage of fructose than table sugar

google giardia faggot

Attached: itsover.jpg (474x355, 40.36K)

i've been eating like 150-200 grams a day i can't help myself!

Hey, OP. Just wanna say thanks for making that subject line the first thing I saw opening Any Forums tonight. And what a set of digits!
haha
All the best, buddy.

Attached: downtime_JPG.jpg (1053x700, 133.76K)

Basic sanitation and not drinking unfiltered lake/stream water is all you need to protect yourself from that, not to mention it's easily fought off if you have a healthy gut flora and immune system. You don't have to pasteurize all your food to protect yourself from this and in fact not pasteurizing all your food will likely aid in prevention of problems from such a basic germ.