Going to rehab tomorrow, lads. I’m scared

Going to rehab tomorrow, lads. I’m scared.

Attached: E8BF141A-5C19-4371-B3FC-5B607DE3E1F6.jpg (822x718, 38.38K)

Rehab for what? Gayness??

Attached: 1654122352512m.jpg (1024x702, 68.37K)

Why? The idea of being in a place where it’s someone else’s just to look after me sounds great.

You should be, make sure they don't chemically castrate your self-image in there.

Being a suicidal alcoholic.. last ditch effort before an hero

They have a fully equipped boxing gym so I’m looking to get absolutely diced

It’s voluntary. I’m at the end of my rope, brother

Can I gain ten pooooonds in a month being fed all I can eat 3x daily?

Attached: CE7789D0-B62C-40C4-B8BE-9C10C10C1A44.jpg (821x1333, 870.36K)

was pretty scared when i went to rehab but it was surprisingly nice once i got there and got into the flow of things. alot of the addicts were the nicest fucking people ive ever met and i even talk to some of them still after 5 years. its okay to be scared, its a big step so i get it. good luck user.

I was the same way before I quit smoking and drinking. Almost went through with it a few times.

The thing you'll find is that when you really are at the end you'll learn what life is, what it can be.

Shits hard, but it won't last forever. You ain't the first to turn it around.
Shitpost when you get out. We'll be waiting

Are you still clean? What were you fucking up and how badly?

I’m gonna miss my girlfriend and dogs so much. Still gonna be able to shitpost, lad.. are you still clean and did your life improve?

Ever consider a heavy psilocybin trip to help reboot your brain? If you're going to an hero might as well try it. Studies seem pretty promising.

Same my weed addiction has gone too far

That’s the plan when I get out of rehab.. getting off the sauce and dealing with ruthless anxiety perpetuated by alcoholism is my main problem

>Tourette’s
>adhd
>depressive bipolar
>anxiety

Booze is the perfect medicine and the perfect poison to alleviate/exacerbate all these things

Tell us about it, lad

alcoholic who drank as a slow suicide also a few close suicide attempts under the influence, and the last few years before rehab i also started using amphetamine heavily. i was a dumbass and thought i was "cured" when i got out so i drank for 6 months then quit cold turkey on my own after that dumb stunt and i have been clean since. wouldnt have been able to quit on my own at that time if it werent for what i learned in rehab. and i suggest you really work on yourself while you are there aswell, dont just treat it like a holiday.

Posting this from a rehab (pic related, my room) you'll be okay. It's gonna be fucking hard at first, but go in with an open mind and you have the potential to really turn your life around.

I was insanely depressed when I first got here, and I couldn't hold a conversation with anyone. Now I enjoy life, for the most part, started getting pussy for the first time in years and have fallen in love with training.

Think of it as a gym for your mind, and your probably fucked up personality. Just play the game for a bit and eventually it will make sense. Happy to answer any questions too.

Attached: 20220613_134223.jpg (4032x2268, 2.01M)

Clean? Yeah. Always? No. But that's life.I had a slip here and there over the years but because I had learned how to get sober I was able to get back to being sober agian. Also I never allowed a slip to grow anywhere to what it was like before.

I got on meds for blood pressure and anxiety, not SSRIs. Health improves, went out and got a motorcycle.
>hurr that's dangerous!
Yeah, but so was trying to an hero, right?
Been riding for almost 10 years now, no wrecks.
The rest if the shit rolled in over time.
>got stronger, got the certs, got a real job, got a house, ect.

I'm at the point now where I hardly take any meds.

Yeah I had a loaded gun in my mouth last November and haven’t recovered from that trauma.. drinking feeds anxiety and anxiety leads to drinking, it’s a horrible cycle. I have a girlfriend who means the world to me and who is like to have children with so for the first time in my life I have something to live for.

Thanks for the advice brother. I’m so happy you are doing okay now :)

I brought my axe as well. My personality is my shining grace, people love me and I’m good with people. I’m just self destructive and lack any self esteem or modicum of self preservation. Do you get to lift where you are?

That's good man, being aware of your strengths shows you've got some self esteem. I struggle with self esteem issues as well but I've gained so much since being here.

And yeah we've got the basics, I'm so keen to get out and join an actual gym. Not allowed protein powder or anything here though.

What anxiety meds worked for you? I take vraylar for BPDD