*benches 365 lbs in high school*

>*benches 365 lbs in high school*
roids or genetic freakazoid?

Attached: 20220605_223151.jpg (750x747, 174.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkhKebPqgRo?t=141
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simply built different

Thats just BIG TONKA T, literally constructed in an unorthodox way

roids and autistic dedication

depends when he started lifting

Big T just built different bro. Ain't nothin else too it

low range of motion will let you lift more. ex was a tiny nigra but her completely untrained 1rm was more than elite lifters. in retrospect with all her other issues i think she may have had retard strength by default.

He's like 3ft9 so believable natty

He may be short but he still strength mogs half of Any Forums

As dedicated as he is to a garbage game and considering the rest of his numbers, it's not unrealistic to think he benched 365 natty. 365 really isn't a lot for someone that is gifted, I've seen quite a few guys in the 190-200lb range in the gym hitting 315-345 for reps and they're definitely not juicing with their physiques. Just strong dudes.

Literal retard strength.

>Chernobyl exclusion zone mutant
>is he a freak?
Well gee idk OP maybe the tumors growing on his head should answer your question.

It's just a diffy in the genetics OP

assembled uniquely

Is that true? The record for my school was ~315ish.

Could be natty, Alpha Destiny did 405 so it's completely possible.

youtu.be/jkhKebPqgRo?t=141

OHNNONONONNONONNO
even a melting tranny fat fuck can beat him even tho he was powershitting for decades. kek

Rage

very much this
i don't think people realize how short the guy is, and how easy is it to look "big" as a manlet

Being 5 ft 2 yeah he prob could do it naturally but he’s a juice head and you really don’t understand majority of gear users look like shit

He did one rep whenever he got tilted at league.

Giant cope. He's like 5'5 which is short but nothing insane. Also his numbers are absurd, short or not. How many manlets out there have the same lifts and physique as him?