Talk to group of 3 girls

>talk to group of 3 girls
>the ugly one is into me
>the two pretty ones try to wingman her
Why is it always like this

Also push up thread

Attached: 3014A788-3524-4431-95DC-F31DC26C7628.jpg (565x542, 22.13K)

Cause you're uglier than you think

Just take the ugly one and use her as a slam pig.

He’s hot enough to attract an ugly chick without effort if he tried he could probably get a decent gal

>be out with my girl
>pretty ones try to talk to me
>they treat the guys they don’t find attractive like they’re creeps for trying to talk to them
Why is it always like this

Roll
Basically what user said.. you're not on the other girls level. It took me years to figure these things out. You get a feeling in your gut when you know that you're not attractive/tall enough for a girl. You're not on her level. Its instinctive and girls are much better at noticing it and being aware of it than guys are.

Women are more attracted to men who are already in relationships. You being out with a girl (im assuming your girl is decently attractive) shows social proof that you have value and have your shit together, otherwise why is a pretty girl out with you? You have something that your girlfriend desires and this makes other women wonder and get interested

I get where you’re coming from but I’m actually more attractive than her so I shouldn’t benefit from that

>Proverbs 31:30
Get a woman who adores you, there's nothing like it bros

the only time a girl has voluntarily talked to me out at a bar is when ive already been talking to a girl

if you adore her, then Dior her

I'm sorry, I do not understand please explain

Attached: 7EA8A267-1756-4554-8CA3-6D7B8D130ED2.jpg (480x896, 51.71K)

For to every one who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away. — Matthew 25:29, RSV. I tell you, that to every one who has will more be given; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

This also goes for money

I see, thank you.
Also
>1 Peter 3:3-4

Based

roll

rol

roll

Attached: 1629401227883.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

not gonna give a fat cick even a sliver of hope

Attached: key to success.png (750x565, 459.36K)