Did you start dating more when you got Any Forums?

Did you start dating more when you got Any Forums?

Attached: chad_fucks_beta_bucks.png (1080x1795, 457.19K)

yes, I never did at all before and I do now

Opposite

>womanizer
What a stupid word. What does that mean really? That you turn people into women?

I love it when paid ESLs seethe

>paid
>ESL
Uhuh. What is a minimizer? When you minimize things right? What is a tranquilizer? Makes other things tranquil. What is a synthesizer? A thing which engages in synthesis to other things. What is a summarizer? A thing which provides a summary of other things?

So what is a womanizer? Something that makes a woman. That's the logical meaning. A thing, in this case a man, who makes a woman out of others. So by womanizing is he turning girls into women? Or is he de-personing her into a woman? If that's the case it insinuates women are 'less than' a person.

The autistic mind at work

I was /archlich/ (6'4, 70kg) when i met my wife so no.

>Definition of womanize
>transitive verb. : to make effeminate.
>intransitive verb. : to pursue casual sexual relationships with multiple women.

Attached: womanizer.png (1091x921, 698.13K)

Yes, the English language is hugely inconsistent.

Well that irks me. This one in particular.

Then you go down deeper into the womanizer rabbit hole, and what's the synonym? Philanderer. What. the. fuck. Philanderer is greek derived meaning liker or lover (philos) of men (andros). So philanderer either means ur gay or you just like humans in general. Why the fuck is it defined as HE WHO SEDUCES WOMEN??? or HE WHO IS UNFAITHFUL???

If we take that word literally then almost all straight women are philanderers, they like men. But they're not even included in the definition. Somebody go piss off the feminists to get this shit changed.

Attached: philanderer.jpg (502x319, 25.45K)

Not really, no. I've had the opportunity to fuck numerous girls at previous points in my life, but for one reason or another things just didn't really work out. I'm not in an ideal living situation right now where I would want to bring a girl back to where I live and fuck getting hotel.

Then theres
THIS
FUCKING
BULLSHIT
So a Philanderer is a seducer of women
But a Misandrist is a hater of men.
NO SENSE

Attached: misandrist.jpg (734x363, 27.93K)

Attached: EF4B1C32-F45B-4556-9F13-EEC12CA06EB3.png (750x1334, 2.3M)

This is the only one that makes sense but NOBODY USES IT

Attached: philogyny.jpg (627x313, 15.77K)

English is a hodgepodge of german, latin and greek. It's not surprising it's inconsistent. Just look at eleven and twelve then 13 - 19

You should keep a dictionary in your fedora for when you use it user

Attached: 686B419E-6D07-4806-A150-3E405BC9CF6E.png (750x1334, 408.88K)

>German
Hardly German anymore, only old english. Mostly it's french and latin.
Fuck you I like words and I like language and I like them to make sense.

Attached: langue.jpg (764x548, 95.71K)

Based response. I'm a teacherfag and had a year 10 student get mad when i told her "bussin" wasn't a word (in the zoomer context). I teach at a private school in ausfailia so it wasn't that she's an ebonics hoodrat either.