Turns you into a sociopath by blunting emotions

>Turns you into a sociopath by blunting emotions
heh nothin personal

Attached: ashwagandha.png (381x611, 392.1K)

>Blunting emotions
>testosterone forces you to take the actions necessary to become the ideal you
The absolute state of zoomer incel glowniggers

Attached: 1653746964029.gif (640x320, 3.57M)

Placebo effect. It doesn't blunt your emotions. Take your real meds.

So what does this shit actually do? Should I pick it up tomorrow?

If a supplement ever makes a noticeable difference in you then you don't eat enough real food

True. When I take this shit it just plummets the shit out of my cortisol. You may think this is a good thing but it severely affects not only fight or flight functions, but simple normal functions associated with cortisol like waking up in the morning after being well rested. I usually sleep 6-8 hours normally but on this shit I could sleep 10-12 hours on the day of my best friends funeral. It's unironically based as a war-time medication but anything social/relationship wise this shit will kill real quick.

Attached: 1602045326135.jpg (720x1000, 445.61K)

Nope. It absolutely does

This stuff "helped me" quit benzos but it might have just been placebo effect. It doesn't seem to have any effects except slightly reducing xanax craving

Source: asshole

t. goypill peddler

Ashwagandha works whether you like it or not

You don't fucking need it. But go ahead give the jews your money.

>Ashwagandha

ACK

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.46K)

post one piece of evidence not funded by an ashwagandha producing company

*Shits pants for 218 seconds straight*

I took it for a week a couple weeks ago to try it out. It definitely did chill me out because I noticed I wasn't as much of a fucking ragemonster as normal, but I also kinda like raging.

How much should I take and how and when

None, all the time.

Attached: 1654931903720.jpg (382x369, 28.61K)

I think this shit made my hair fall out even faster

Possible. If you're prone to hairloss then the uptick in testosterone from the reduction in cortisol could also convert to more DHT to fuck your follicles harder.

But then if you're prone to hairloss why aren't you on fin to stop that DHT?

Tfw I just got some from the store
I've noticed it making me feel less stressed but not necessarily less emotional
It skyrockets my libido sometimes though

Was thinking about it but I heard it can break your dick But I don’t want to go bald either idk wtf to do

>it can break your dick
There's a 99% chance you get no side effects whatsoever, especially if you don't nocebo yourself over it. Most studies show the placebo group with the same or more ED cases. But you can always just stop taking it, or better yet take a lesser dosage that will likely still do the job. Most guys are taking 1mg a day which is way overkill when 0.5mg works as well.

I been on it since November and haven't had any problems related to it.

Attached: Finasteride Inhibition Curve.png (1240x784, 308.37K)

>So what does this shit actually do? Should I pick it up tomorrow?
>If a supplement ever makes a noticeable difference in you then you don't eat enough real food

you are better off taking Tribulus which actually has more data backing up its performance details