Can lifting fix this?

Can lifting fix this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-201422_YouTube.jpg (296x347, 35.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcnYsc1aNOc&ab_channel=ColeHastings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I literally didn't have sex until I stopped lifting

Maybe. But I think ambition can fix it. Women have easy access to high value men, whereas without the internet they wouldn't have. But I have a deep suspicion that if all men were to be ambitious, that would just be the new standard so nothing would change.

In other words, no. Lifting can't change shit overall. However, it can for the individual.

fix what? women being completely garage and 90% of them pick the top 10% of men and give the other 90% of men sit at home playing games with their bros because women give no fucks about them? Once you realise that women are trash & having fun with your bros at a young age is the best thing you can do with your young life the better you will be off later on.

go to a brothel if you're that desperate but women don't deserve all of your attention when they give you 1% of their attention and always looking for a better man.

No only the incels going back to their ancestral roots of buck breaking nigger

UK shooter from earlier this year (or maybe 21 I can't remember) was literally a powerlifting gymcel

Only banning women from the internet can fix the world. They must be cut off to protect them from their greed.

it's one of the few things that reliably does

Or you can get into art, like a loser

shitty op
youtube.com/watch?v=UcnYsc1aNOc&ab_channel=ColeHastings

no, go back to youtube

Lifting hasn’t made me any taller so no

What if society just exiled all male losers somewhere? Give them until age 25 or 30 to get their shit together.

Also: what if we reverse the way we educate society, or at least boys. Social skills could the focus of compulsory education, while learning math and science could be stuff you learn from the internet and popular gurus of the month.

We tried that, it's called Australia. Wouldn't be surprised if you're from down there.

>We tried that, it's called Australia. Wouldn't be surprised if you're from down there.
It needs to be an ongoing program. You can't just exile once.

Buy calls on INCL

Idk who all those incels are I’m having lots of sex with lots of women

mind your own business if men out there dont want the sex then its non of your concern

what a faggot pussymade video lmao

Male incels aren't a problem. There's a few violent outliers, but 99.9% of them are fine and they have no impact on society one way or another. The focus should be on raising boys differently rather than trying to do something about the adult males.

‘Incel’ is a psyop created to hide how bad things really are.
"Mating" is a tribal phenomenon. It is as natural as is talking, shaking hands, sharing food, sharing a bench.
When you ask yourself why you're single, I suggest you also ask yourself the following questions:
>how often do you eat food with a large group of people, instead of eating alone?
>how often do you share seats and spaces with groups of people?
>how often do you share your concerns, interests, hobbies with groups of people?
The likely answer is: very rarely.
This wasn't the case for our ancestors. Our ancestors got laid for centuries (and you were born as a result of many centuries of sex) because they were more tribal, more interconnected as a species. And "mating" was the unavoidable outcome of tribal mingling. Mating was never the "goal", it was always the "consequence" or "byproduct" of tribal behavior.
"incels" don't exist. What exists is an increasingly disconnected society, where everything is designed to PERMIT a single person to survive without the help of his tribe.
Make society more tribal, more reliant on each other for survival, and everyone will get laid.

Attached: 1655093941637.png (818x900, 249.42K)

Society would just crumble. Most of the technical work is done by the losers and chad just rolls around in money and women.

>Make society more tribal
>everyone will get laid
Exactly, just look at Africa.

Unfortunately no, lifting cannot fix sensationalist media.

Good lord you're going to shoot up a Walmart aren't you?

Would you want to fuck an african?