GF ruining my sleep gains

I’ve had literally 2 hours sleep in the last 2 days bros…

I feel fucking ill, I haven’t trained for 3 days and my DOMs takes forever to heal all because I can’t sleep with this girl.

She constantly wants to stay up until 6am cuddling, kissing and fucking then she sleeps for only a few hours… but I don’t even get those few hours because she lays on top of me, pushes me to the edge of the bed, throws her legs up on me anything to wake me up, keep me awake or make me too hot she’ll do…

Then she fucking naps during the day which I cannot do, last night she forced me to give her an orgasm, so I did and we kissed for maybe half an hour then she said I could go for a one hour sleep. She woke me up cuddling me after 46 minutes…. I timed it on my phone.

I’m fucking exhausted all the time. I work a hard job and my days off are normally when I recuperate but she arranges her days off to coincide with mine, so I never get a break it’s either work or her physically exhausting me.

What the do I do bros? I can’t sleep, recover or even train like this.

I’ve sneaked to the toilet to type this. It’s midnight and she’s ordered fucking pizza.

Attached: B8E00250-D057-4A3C-B4C1-6FCF955B1597.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

dump her. other people are not worth ruining your health for

keeo her. other people are worth ruining your health for

Fuck off, you GAY nigger

It’s not that simple

Drag her into a hug, and tell her
"Your constant need for attention is killing me" then sleep outside in the bushes.
Bushes

Talk to her like a normal person maybe? Sounds like she has a very high sex drive, try to fix the bullshit surrounding it before you get rid of that gift

What a pathetic cuck you are. NGMI

Bro have some boundaries. Explain to her you have to sleep and be gentle but firm about it. Unless she’s a psycho, she’ll get the message.

Ordering pizza at midnight? Picrel will you be and her in a few months, no joke.

Attached: watching-football.jpg (620x476, 78.48K)

I had this issue with my side whore. If she's reasonable say you love it but you gotta get more sleep too and she'll understand.

Fpbp op is a dumbass

welcome to relationships faggot

decide if the easy pussy is worth it or not

Oh let me guess. You moved her in already, didn't you?

OP is in high school or at least the girl is and she is moody as fuck so if he does anything else than fuck her and talk to her in babyspeak she starts crying. OP, it's all about attention and validation. She has issues and it's her job, not yours, to solve them. You are not her extra dad or her shrink. You have dignity even if you don't feel it. If she doesn't stop being a needy child, dump her. You will only hate her and yourself more and more as time goes by and you will later regret not getting with the other girls around you for her sake. It IS that simple. And you made me want pizza.

Yup and she’s also my boss at work, we met in work.

>last night she forced me to give her an orgasm, so I did and we kissed for maybe half an hour then she said I could go for a one hour sleep

Attached: 147462373989.jpg (143x254, 5.27K)

>It’s not that simple

Translation: I'm a pussy with no boundaries who can barely get pussy. So I won't enforce boundaries with the threat of leaving because thats means I won't have no more pussy. So I need a pussy ass solution that would make her respect my boundaries and not have to possibly dump her because if she leaves I can't get no more pussy. End translation. Your welcome.

>hard job
>female boss
pick one

Women will always find a way to destroy you. I’m doing so they show you a weakness about yourself that you need to correct.

What is a side whore? Is this new zoomer lingo?