This shit is literally cheating

this shit is literally cheating

Attached: R (26).jpg (640x640, 48.85K)

I’d rather just squirt a little honey into a bowl of greek yoghurt

It's delicious I eat like 3 pints a week, and I'm cutting.

Im not buying your shitty ice cream. Now fuck off

It is decent, not as good as real ice cream, and it always makes my tongue/mouth feel weird the next day, and if you don’t finish it in one sitting it’s not as good the next time.

have you ever had it? it tastes just like regular ice cream
yeah man fuck everything else im gonna start getting this shit
but for 300 calories a pint it makes up the difference of not being as good

Chalky chemical goyslop.

>he thinks ice cream isn't a healthy superfood
>he eats worse alternatives

Let me guess, 90% air? How much does a tub weigh?

Post body.

these low calorie ice cream are amazing if not for the ridiculous price

the price of freedom is steep

Do people actually eat ice cream regularly enough to justify buying this? I eat ice cream like once every 3 months max, usually as a side to some other dessert. Don't you get bored of eating ice cream?

love me some goyslop

my favorites are pistacchio and oatmeal cookie

based. If you have to worry about how much sugar is in your ice cream you're eating too much

It’s for fatties that can’t into dieting

The taste isn't the problem. The texture is. It's like cottage cheese that's been run through a food processor, then frozen.

Last time i had ice cream was last week at a dinner. Other than that i can't remember the last time i had any

>let the goyslop gains goblin do him in

smdh tbqhwymn og fr fr no cap

It's a little...chalky like said. I just accept having less ice cream for more flavor.
To be honest when I buy ice cream I often buy the off-brands that sell by the gallon for under 5 bucks. It makes me kek at the unfortunate fact that ice cream is cheaper than gas where I live.

Attached: Ice_Cream_Gallon.jpg (3000x3000, 524.99K)

>Added sugars

I eat ice cream sandwiches almost every night except they're 150 calories and scratch the cravings much better than a pint of this shit

I'd rather have 4 whole eggs