What is one thing you would change about yourself?

What is one thing you would change about yourself?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107.7K)

My hair. I'm a mutt with semi-curly hair and it doesn't fit my face at all
I let it grow though because I look uglier with shaved head

Bros…its just not fair…

Attached: 14D0D8BE-02D6-4D6A-8D55-DB0FA498D8EC.jpg (615x532, 45.53K)

anyone have the webm of her licking his neck and ear?

I'd make myself stronger. Which is one thing I can change. So I will.

Only things I can't change naturally, like height and eye color.

probably that thing that makes me come back here despite knowing shit threads like this is pretty much all there is

just imagine how fucked up she must be

my height and change ab insertions

teeth

Crippling autism

i would change so i would be very small so giant women become real and i could sneak into their houses and shoes and stealth sniff them when they sleep haha

Attached: 1615278690713.png (300x300, 139.22K)

what mental illness is this? what is her endgame? is she going to kill him and milk the sympathy? is she milking the attention/sympathy already? either way she's a soulless harpy

I hear she poops on him and makes him sit in it all day until she feels up to dropping him aggressively in a shallow bath tub full of scalding hot water.

Your delusions arnt real life

Cope.

Im 5 8 but I rather had an extroverted brain than be idk 6 2 or 6 4

just wish i had nice clear skin, everything else is fixable

she's terrified of losing control, so she picked a completely helpless guy
she's a woman, so the attention whoring potential must be a factor too, of course.

Hes a millionaire

i hate this cocky little shit so much it's unreal. i want to find him and rip him out of that gay little robot wheelchair and throw him on the ground like a fish out of water then rape his whore in front of him then slit her throat for being a dumb cunt enabling this little gub-gub man's bullshit. then while he's crying and shitting himself like the little bitch he is i'll break his limbs like twigs then take my size 12 steel toe timbs to his fucking retard pumpkin head. so fucking sick of this little piece of shit.

No it's real i heard that too

how exactly is he a millionaire? he's micro-machines and has clearly been that way since birth. how could he possibly accrue any significant wealth?

crypto

alright, fair play to the man. he's gonna die young and never experience life to the fullest. why shouldn't he at least be allowed to have an attractive, albeit profoundly mentally ill attention whore wife. i just hope she's nice to him off of the camera as well.

he's in league with the devil himself, that fucking little midget fuck. i'll fucking kill him.