At work

>at work
>wearing shorts
>female coworker mires my legs
>she is an absolute qt3.14, cute face, bubble butt ass and nice c-cup tits
>"wow user, you must work legs a lot, that's kinda hot lol"
>tell her i play ice hockey so i need to have strong legs for all the skating
>"that is so cool, user. i've always wanted to learn how to skate, maybe you could teach me"
>tell her i'm not really a good teacher and recommend her some good learn-to-skate programs in the area
>"oh ok, thanks user"
>she walks away
>instantly realize how badly i just fucked up
is it still salvageable?

Attached: 1652038662399.png (1056x937, 164.97K)

post legs or fake

greet her tomorrow with a slap on her ass

Kek, I love rejecting women. Even though you did it unintentionally I still call based

Attached: 1614283734169.gif (324x310, 1.48M)

Yes. Next time you see her at work, just say: “you know what, I have been thinking that we should go to the rink on X date so I can teach you. It’ll be fun: Ill use my skill to teach while you learn to skate. Then if you dont hurt yourself, we’ll go to dinner.” Something along those lines and be funny about it

Dont do this.
Just go to her and invite her to skate with you. Just tell her when you're going skating again and ask if she would like to join. If she doesn't want to she'll say she's busy or something. BUT if she's actually busy and wants to see you she will try to reschedule, then you tell her you'll let her know when you're going again. Do NOT change your plans for her.

Bump reply

Don't do this. Sounds retarded and this user is clearly retardedly autistic

yeah just tell her the next time you see her that you thought about it a bit and it might be fun to try and teach her how to skate. motherfuckers on here analyze shit too deep and go full autismo, its not like youre trying to pull of a heist at fort knox

How the fuck do you know her bra size

Attached: 1472574107977.jpg (1106x1012, 66.91K)

Autism

Why can't girls just give straight replies in conversations? I know this shit obviously her asking to go on a date but seriously the fucking ego of these women they can't even bring themselves to say "Hey you must be good at skating, do you wanna go ice skating together?". Fucking hell.

>he doesn't know how to identify a womans bra size, approximate dress size, and shoe size by sight
NGMI

i do not own a mirror as i find they promote narcissism, and i have easily identifiable tattoos. hard to flex due to hip/knee injuries

Attached: unnamed (7).jpg (2100x1574, 459.91K)

This.

DYEL

Tomorrow,
>Hey [qt's name] I just remembered, there's some basics my coach taught me
>Like I said, I'm not much of a teacher, but I could guide you through some of the motions
>Just be patient with me ok? We might both have to practice the moves a couple times
Ezpz. Also, no bump because this isn't fitness related

DYEL exposed. Sad.

>is it still salvageable?

If she wants to fuck she wants to fuck. So you can come back and pretend like you were messing with her.

"Hey you sign up for a skating class yet for those pathetic legs of yours yet lol? Gonna turn those calves into cows, know what I'm saying??"
>*tee hee* oh user I just haven't managed yet
"Well just so you know I'm doing private sessions? How are you with private sessions?"
>*tee hee* haha user that sounds nice
"Ok, well my first session is free, but my privates are $200 an hour after that, ok?"

All of this assumes you get a positive vibe from her, but yeah if you have the right frequency you can just "tee-hee-haha-wow it'd be so funny to fuck haha- yeah we totally should have a "session" haha what a fiction- haha meet me at X place at Y time- haha look it's Y time and we are at Y place for a "Session" haha I'm totally not a skank haha-oh look we're fucking how
did that happen haha"

Just remember you're not actually convincing her to fuck, you're taking her, who wants to fuck, to setup a situation where you will fuck. And if she doesn't want to fuck move on ASAP

>hey did you ever take those skating lessons?
>we should go to the ice rink and you can show me what you've learned.
Stop being autistic

>flexes a 27" quadricep
nothing personal kid