Gorilla Mind products are bunk

>gorilla mind turkesterone contains 111 times less turk than claimed
>several other gorilla mind products tested as well, all contain much less of active ingredients than is stated, some don't contain the stated ingredients at all
why isn't anyone talking sbout this?

Attached: 1655050768265.jpg (1080x1271, 536.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NootropicsDepot/comments/va9kvu/lab_testing_results_of_turkesterone_beta/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plebbit link:
reddit.com/r/NootropicsDepot/comments/va9kvu/lab_testing_results_of_turkesterone_beta/

There was already a thread

Zoomers need to make 15 of the same thread though

That’s what you get for trying to be natty while making non-natty gains. Either do steroids like a real man or be natty like a real man. Stop trying to be both

you retards really need a study to figure out snake oil salesman is selling snake oil?

>contains 111 times less turk than claimed

Tell me how you're a mathlet without saying it

they actually fell for the bug steroids

Attached: Untitled.png (576x540, 553.8K)

Supplements are literally a scam and always have been. Even Whey for the longest time was spiked to scam idiots. Stop taking this shit and just eat normal food.

Attached: 1618786958650.jpg (597x559, 26.08K)

Creatine and whey both work

Kek do roidtrannies really?

Even normal food is a scam, full of sneed oils, soi and microplastics
Unless you buy directly from a farmer or better yet raise your food yourself, you're fucked

You missed the entire point. Whey companies for a long time were spiking their products to advertise higher protein than you'd actually absorb from the amino acids found within it.
Nice try gaslighting the subject to make these scam artists out to be normal.

I'm not defending goypill peddlers, there's a special place in hell for them

Turkesterone doesn't do anything anyway. The amount in the supplement is irrelevant. If it worked it would be illegal by default by the federal analogues act.

lol buying shit from someone whos actively advertising the fuck out of it is obvious enough, i bet if derek could sell people canned air he would.
paying money for bug hormone kek

Attached: STERONE.png (794x1270, 16K)

Its time for stricter testing and regulations of the supplement industry. The products should be tested rigorously and repeatedly and if they dont show the value stated the company should be fined and closed down.

this

i would agree but im reaching a point in life where i want to shill useless snake oil for money, fuck working for a living. its honest and good character etc etc but after years of breaking your ass you realize its fucking dog shit and no amount of "muh morals" makes up for dying half a man who cant even get up out of bed to take a shit

You know its hard to argue with that. You realize unless you own something that earns you money while you sleep you are just gonna work your self to death for small change. And the supplement industry is so fraudulent and yet makes so much money so why not? There are tons of retards getting rich of selling shit supplements why not be one of them? Easy money. Its probably easy getting in to as well

Usually going with NSF certified supplements is a solid route. They basically have to ensure standards in their products otherwise some dude in the UFC or whatever is going to get popped by USADA or whatever and they will get sued big league

Go back faggot

Attached: 28DF9189-00CE-46E9-9D99-3BB897A90D92.png (600x598, 222.05K)