Sunday/feels/

The bar is open
Anything to drink?

Attached: F284CE9E-7A0B-4057-9B9A-441C1745AB3D.jpg (704x396, 65.89K)

Went to church
Drank a couple beers
Gotta do some yard work
Sexting this qt Russian girl who wants to marry me for a visa probably
I just want a wholesome church girl to start a family with but deep down I know I don’t deserve one
Tomorrow it’s back to lifting the feels away

Got a hell of a lot going for me and overall very happy and blessed.

But FUCK me I just want to suck on the tits of a fertile tik-tok looking thot that I scroll past on tinder just ONCE to know what it's like. Been trying for a while now but muscles are OUT and gay scribble tattoos and mullets are IN

fuark brehs

Me and ex are done, but maybe we'll figure it out after some seperation, problem is that i don't trust her and i think she's doing shady shit

Whole milk on the rocks, no scoops.

>whole milk
Based
>no scoops
NGMI

I almost lost my family last year, I can't get back on the scoops

Losing your family to a whey protein addiction, now that’s a new one kek

Soda water, please. I'm fed up with everything, but that somehow makes me focus more on my goals, whilst giving up any hopes or ideas regarding others, as well as loosening up my body language and demeanor, in a good way. I think I'm finally assimilating the Epictetian principles, but I feel it makes me really taciturn.

Going through a period where it's mostly smooth sailing, in terms of my career I feel like I'm in a good spot right now. When it comes to fitness I've been slacking a bit. I had a pretty bad lack of appetite but I justified it with being on a cut. Might have lost a little bit of muscle but also lost fat and I know I'll gain the muscle back quickly once I eat and lift properly again. I feel like I'm not as close with some of my friends anymore and I hope to fix that.

I realized I don't really give a fuck about people, they're just there so I can feed my ego and narcissism
what kind of person am I jesus fucking christ why do I even recognize this

I just so fucking tired of being a NEET and watch days fly by.

>Sexting this qt Russian girl who wants to marry me for a visa probably
It’s not a probably it’s a definitely bro, at least you’re generally aware of what’s going on

There is nothing, Absolutely nothing i'm devoid of most emotions except for lust anger and greed, i dont feel anxiety sadness or fear, I fail to connect to people since i don't have the emotions that they have, Sure i can pretend to be this wholesome fun loving charismatic guy but its just an act, i feel nothing. I'm not saying this to be like "im literally patrick bateman from american psycho" But i really feel like that and its awful. i want to love but i cant

I have it on good authority that there is a man in a cave with no running water that is training to kill me

Cheat on my girlfriend like an idiot 6 month ago , now I am no with her anymore but someone told her (a guy who try to fuck her) but she didn’t believe him. Told me she believed me but she will know one day… the girl I chest her with a old me she will lie if she’s ask not to worry but the stress is killing me men

Having sex outside marriage is a sin.

I have no motivation to do shit today even though I have a lot to do

Really fuckin tired man. At least my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks.
I just want to buy a plot of land and start working on building my homestead, but debt sucks right now and my savings were wiped out in a car accident last December. Suing the bitch that tboned me though so hopefully the settlement is nice and fat so I can move on with my life.

Attached: 1654959215456.png (680x534, 399.97K)

Glass of room temp guinness please. I'm feeling pretty good. Cleaned my room, played some guitar, visited grandma. I feel like I'm on the upcurve so I need to keep this momentum.

I'll take a water with some apple cider vinegar.
After 3 years of training and fights in this past year, I still make the same beginner mistakes in sparring. Worse, I still get super anxious even setting foot in the gym. I posted more detail in /xs/ asking for help on mentality and training. Someone suggested a sports psychiatrist. Is this as big of a meme as regular talk therapy? I talked with my coach and he said to just stay active and get back into competing. Any of you brehs deal with extreme self doubt ?
You should keep sitting around and feeling sorry for yourself, that'll definitely help. What's going, man.
>plot of land and a homestead
Based, this is my long term goal as well. Good luck with the settlement

Attached: 1655005135309.png (466x530, 384.61K)