How do I solve butt berry

Butt berry is when your ass gets a hard rash on it from doing sit ups. As someone who does them daily and has no intention of stopping, what can I do to avoid/remove these rashes?

Attached: FD6E8F18-12A0-4A0B-B14B-0F8E679605A7.jpg (572x456, 37.84K)

wipe down before and after with alcohol?

alcohol dries out your skin and makes you look older

Have you tried this? Why would that do anything?

Wash your ass before and after, wear clean underwear.

I do it for cycling and haven't gotten a saddle sore in 2 years where they used to be a one to two a year thing. My skin isn't dry at all.

Use a pad and a soft surface. Don’t wear shorts and underwear with a thick waist seam. Bodyglide if all of the above fails. This could easily be avoided by doing leg lifts or flutter kicks etc but you do you.

Attached: 87870833-12F9-4821-B5DE-E256CB7694BA.jpg (540x365, 85.35K)

I do. While I usually don’t get sweaty from sit ups alone, I think it’s more of a friction thing than anything. I also change my underwear daily so that’s not the issue

Wipe down the mat, retard. Use a cushioned mat on the ground and keep the mat clean. Roll it up when you're done to keep dirt off it. Wash your ass and change your underwear daily and your sheets and pillowcase weekly. Put on body lotion after you shower.

oh my sweet summer child... (unironically)

>does them daily and has no intention of stopping
Why?
They don't even work kek, tons of better abs exercises that will actually get you a strong core.

Cause I’m good at them. I still mix in other stuff though also I don’t use a mat, just carpet

Butt berry? The fucks this faggotry?
Me thinks your full of fucking shit or are hiding the fact that it's probably just related to your bfs balls slapping the same spot repeatedly as he bends you over.
I don't believe anyone ever has gotta some ass shit from doing sit ups
Also sit ups daily is either next level retardation or a larp

Lmao get a load of this guym
lmao, literally lmao

Give me one reason not to do them daily

I have done 200 situps everyday for 10 years..
You are either experiencing weak genetics or gay sex.
I cannot help you.

stop doing situps start doing leg raises

can you post abs please just curious

Pic from like a month ago with no pump

Attached: A358FD21-FBBE-48ED-9BDE-E5A90A265CC3.jpg (1766x1290, 530.93K)

just kidding I was haha!
anyway get an ab wheel and start doing that or leg raises bro, you're wasting your time, your abs are already beyond the point where sit ups do anything

Sit ups are dumb. You're going to fuck up your back and it hardly does shit for your abs. Plank instead