Need fitness advice

I've been working out daily for the past year. Why do I still look like shit? I alternate push/pull/legs on a three day cycle, do 800 jumping jacks daily, and go on an hour and a half hike. I eat plenty of protein and mostly whole foods. Am I just cursed with bad genetics, or am I doing something wrong?

Attached: IMG_20220612_155233922~2.jpg (4000x3000, 2.28M)

You don't look like shit. Curb your expectations

Natty limit
Gonna be straight with you, you're not going to get leaner than that without injecting steroids.

don't let your charger cords do all the cable pulls

stop masturbating and don't leave your cum filled napkins in your room

Attached: 1655064283192.jpg (4000x3000, 3.03M)

You look like you've passed the first phase of those "body transformation" videos. You seem healthy and ready to sculpture your body.

Pic related is actually great advice for you.

Attached: 20220611_101835.jpg (472x472, 43.56K)

If you don't roid it takes consistent effort for a LONG time to build muscle, especially if you want to stay lean doing it

I actually stopped masturbating when I started my fitness routine. I was doing a big life overhaul. That's some artwork I made.

Attached: IMG_20220612_160959509.jpg (4000x3000, 2.69M)

You look great by normie standards. Any Forums just poisoned your mind. A year is a very short time for bodybuilding as a natty, also depends on where you started and your genetics. Keep it up for two or three more years. If you hit a real plateau (not slow down in growth you see as people move from intermediate to advanced), then consider gear.

You look good but generally people look better on a bulk until year 2 or 3

Yeah man - I'm the exact same way. I literally have been working out for 1-2 years and am naturally skinny and look the same desu. Bulking is basically the only thing that will change you

You look fine user

Get some sun exposure or stop using extra cool white lighting. That should help a bunch for looksmaxxing.

You are going to burn your mom's house down user.

Attached: 1655065347652.jpg (1068x1015, 121.99K)

nah bro u look good tho i have to say u need to put some work on them traps delts and triceps also dont over do urself and take it easy on ur rest days

Attached: 1652554484479.jpg (1382x1836, 288.4K)

women would love your body. good luck and wagmi

>Why do I still look like shit?
You don't. Almost every bigger guy is roiding. You can probably grow a bit more natty but it will take years.

started at pic related
so I should be bulking right now?
I have genuinely crippling social anxiety. Know any good methods of getting a tan without risk of meeting others?
Is there any reason to incorporate rest days if I'm cycling between muscle groups?

eat more

know any good methods for working out my social anxiety? I'm fairly autistic, and some bad past experiences have made me petrified of interpreting social cues incorrectly. I started working out because I thought it would give me some confidence, but it has only made me more self-conscious.

>forgot to add pic related. The left is where I started, and the right is about six months ago

Attached: Progress.png (962x1080, 917.51K)

>Is there any reason to incorporate rest days if I'm cycling between muscle groups?
as long as ur taking enough calories u should b good

you need to grow longer hair. hairmaxing is based

Should have lifted

I'd say work on getting stronger and lean bulking. 800 jumping jacks seems pointless to me, that's just cardio it won't make you huge.