Who dares wins

What does it take to join the SAS, to become the ultimate modern warrior? What kind of training would you presume is needed for this?

I heard in a podcast a guy did 2 hours of spin bike every day for SBS selection, but assuming you could mentally hack it - what would be the best way to become SAS ready?

For anyone who doesnt know of the SAS, replace the question with special forces training for your country the step beyond elite soldiers.

Attached: 1200px-UK_SAS_(badge).svg.png (1200x1652, 190.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goarmysof.com/documents/sf/SFAS-PT-handbook.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The SAS is no elite, delta and whatever black ops forces America has that we don’t hear about dumps on them

>look up salary range
That's gonna be a no from me dawg. I made more doing roofing in the summer.
How does England even have a military? If their top troops are making that much, they can hardly afford fucking rent in most of their cities.

You dont do a job like this for money, money isnt even a factor for someone who would join special forces

Didnt know KFC had operators

love for israel x failure

Delta was literally made and based on the SAS you dumb faggot

>goarmysof.com/documents/sf/SFAS-PT-handbook.pdf
>8 week training plan
Special Forces Assessment and Selection Physical Training Handbook, for more non-Any Forums related question check out /meg/ on /k/

Why wouldn't you just apply to the cia tho fampai

>This is what Americans actually believe

Attached: 1624639307432.png (446x481, 494.6K)

>Who dares wins
Did they remove the "he" from "he who dares wins" to be more inclusive? Lol

Be less of a retard, get a degree, and join the RAF as a pilot

I work with someone who applied for the SAS reserves. They were doing their final assessment which included some huge ruck. He stops because some bloke has basically a heart attack and fails and they kicked him out. Felt bad for the bloke but he's absolutely nails so I don't know what sort of mad lads they actually let in

>£33,208 /yr Average Base Pay
>Starting is 19k
Jeez, can you even live in the UK on that?

Honestly if this is the BEST the US military has to offer, America is finished. This is pathetic, what kind of out of shape subhuman monkey can't do all this easily? Seriously. This should be the minimum standard just to be a soldier in general.

>2 hours of spin bike
That's not even hard, what the fuck? Try actually running long distances.

Also I presume the hardest part of such a selection would be all the pool stuff they make you do, where they basically force you to either drown yourself or drop out.

Soap? How'd a muppet like you pass selection

It's a preparation training program retard

The American special forces are based upon the SAS, burger brain.

It has always been who dares wins

Prep program and the hardest thing about selection is the mental pressure they put on you. The physical aspect is to break you

>They always been fags
Lol No wonder there's no British empire anymore.

Your fruit killing skills are remarkable

Name a better military motto

Ill wait

Attached: _122583823_5d1c8dea-672b-42c6-9064-262b2c524359.jpg (976x549, 56.4K)

Why not just mkultra your soldiers with psychotropic chemicals so they can't be broken? Seems inefficient, just put them in sensory deprivation tanks, hook them up to an IV drip with LSD in it, leave them there for a week or two. Much more effective if you really wanted ruthless killing machines.

I don't think they allow autists - Sorry user

Because that’s what selection is, minus the chemical part.