Redpill me on sugar free coke

Redpill me on sugar free coke

Attached: new-coke-zero-review-main.jpg (678x382, 40.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dxg_5lkHgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesnt taste as good imo
but unless youre a schizo about aspartame its fine

it makes you more hungry because body get tricked that got sugar, i dont recommend it for cut

>schizo about aspartame
not op but this and sprite free give me migraines

Pepsi Max tastes 10 times better

Drink Pepsi Max instead
Cherry is top

PEPSI SUPREMACY
youtube.com/watch?v=0dxg_5lkHgg
I seriously think its the best soft drink ever,yes,better than drinks with sugar in it.

unironically in old experiments on animals ((safe doses)) of it punched holes in their brains overtime, but ofc if you ask google it tells you its safe since it makes millions of dollars

this is fucking bullshit. When im hungry i prefer to drink coffee because its warm, and warmth calms the hunger too. But diet coke is a second.

I'll have a zevia now and then, but actual sugar free coke is goyslop tier. Anymore I mostly take caffeine + l-theanine caps to get energy without the bullshit.

any artificial sweetener makes me crave sweets even more.

renounce the liquid goyslop and take the agua pill

I'm a fan of cherry coke zero desu. I'll try Pepsi max next tho

tastes worse less calories
lose-lose (unless you're a fat fuck then its a lose-win)

>not op but this and sprite free give me migraines
Same, cola zero gives me headaches.

>Anymore I mostly take caffeine + l-theanine caps
I too enjoy green tea.

max taste, 0 calories. If you prefer the sugar syrup shit you're a nigger

sugar syrup > artificial sweeteners. The sweeteners activate an insulin response anyway, so it doesn't even matter it doesn't have sugar. Just drink fucking water, or coffee, or tea, or any other drink that's naturally 0 calories and doesn't have an insulin response if you don't want sugar.
Also sugar, and I mean sugar, not cucked American corn syrup, drinks taste a lot better than ones with artificial sweeteners.

I fucking hate it. I drink it every day but I hate drinking it
the last time I tried to give it up I was in hospital for kidney stones, because the hooks are so deep in me that if given a choice between water and nothing, I'd pick nothing

>it makes you more hungry because body get tricked that got sugar, i dont recommend it for cut
false

True that

Just drink the godly nectar known as water. I fucking love water so much

>zevia
Ironic you talk shit on healthy sugar free pop while choking on shit that will make you infertile

>The sweeteners activate an insulin response anyway,
Stopped reading right there. Do better than parrot fake boogeyman shit to keep you fat on sugar you pig bastard