Fake vaxx certificate

Hello, has anyone used a fake vaxx certificate (physical) or digital?

I'm in the Netherlands and I'm kind of desperate for getting any kind of way to get this done, has anyone gotten around the gay laws when doing international travel? The country I am to go on exchange to for my university is a country that still has vaccination requirements before entering.

I'd probably even be solid if i can get a medical exemption,

any tips would help.

I'm desperate anons

Attached: syrins.jpg (263x191, 3.79K)

Which country is it? The best thing you can do is pay a hobo to get the vaxx for you

>Buy a domain 1 character off from the actual confirmation site, which can be easily looked over
> rip html/css from actual Covid check site, displaying your cress and a valid pass
> make a QR code linking to your own Covid confirmation site.

Attached: 19568EE4-6B1F-4E63-8A2D-E3C7EAD1BAE0.jpg (1200x1200, 147.43K)

My friend did for the month restaurants and venues required it here, but I'm in the states and no one gives a fuck anymore

you can get it for free?

Here in the UK my brother told me of a human pin cushion that would get anyone's vax for them for £100, this is when they were trying to scare people into thinking they wouldn't be able to go on nights out anymore.

the point is to not suck dick and inject myself with something i don't want to

I made my own. It just takes card stock and a printer, it's not like you are counterfeiting money or something.

Hire a homeless person to go in and use your name then get the card.

Have you thought about talking to a psychologist about your fear of needles?

Either go /home-gym/ gang, or just look at example certs online, fake the QR code to be a dead end website that would 404
Apdf edit that shit in, and edit your name etc in too.
That shit worked magic for me on flights during the lockdown.
Also, if the QR code fails to scan it's possibly a tech issue like their DNS server is acting up or skme other shit
Anyway gl G, stay stronk and don't inject goyjuice into your veins

One of my friends bought a proof of vax from a clinic that was selling them. He has travelled around just fine with it. In Canada btw. Try the dark web, I’m sure there are lots of clinics/doctors selling them.

Attached: FE62DDBC-7E87-436E-A11F-890BAADE191F.jpg (1024x683, 190.19K)

But why wouldnt you want it? I mean it made sense when it was all new but maybe now its better to just accept that its not going away and rules are rules? I validated my covid safe ticket last month when I wanted to travel abroad and I didn't get any sides at all.

T. Roider

Die niggerfaggot scum

yeah ok
how are the home gym gainz coming along lmfao

The urge to reveal my fraud credentials when facebook faggots say this is so hard to ignore.

Everywhere I've been they just ask you and you lie. Even during the height of the hysteria they were just beating their chest and I called their bluff unlike the retarded boomers on here.

fuckin faggot loser
>just do as your told
>just comply goy

Attached: 1654310282821.gif (1470x574, 2.59M)

Godspeed Nedernord, learn how to make fake certifications through website modifications (inspect element) and how to implement yourself into the system despite not actually being injected

Attached: 090CDD8D-AD15-4BB2-9089-AC98D6F5F6CE.jpg (1103x2004, 437.65K)

>homegym
Seconding this. You don't need a whole lot: Barbell, bench, some plates, maybe 1-2 pairs of kettlebells. Rubber mats if you live in a flat. Also at home you can spaz out as much as you want and blast your own music while lifting.