Redpill me on Milk

so whats the Any Forums opinion?

i dont have troubles digesting it, so thats okay.
Is the estrogen a concern?

Buy skim, 1.5% or whole?

Attached: Glass-and-bottle-of-milk-fe0997a.jpg (960x872, 63.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxMdm-Jgg-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make your own strained yogurt. I doesn't get any better.

Whole milk is king because it has vitamin K as mk-4 which is the type your body uses. Yogurt/cheese is just nerfed milk because usually you strain out the whey. Probiotics are momscience there's no proof they even do anything unless they manually add it into the gut. Stomach acid kills it. Lactose intolerance doesn't exist what happens is that some retard doesn't drink milk for 10 years then they decide to drink a gallon in 2 hours and surprise surprise they get the shits.

It's not a little dick white pride thing either. Pakistanis and Indians are in the same racial group that is "highly intolerant" to milk yet they have no issues with it because they grow up drinking it constantly. Especially in Pakistan where the water is bad in most places.

You strain out the whey and make it into other recipes, though. It makes the best pasta hands-down.

Milk is nice

But if I eat a whole bag of milk power my shit turns to cement

Even drinking lots of water

I feel like having an 8 month abortion by my ass every time

Its that bad

Are you black? youtube.com/watch?v=JxMdm-Jgg-w It's apparently really common for them to be obsessed with eating various white powders.
Try mixing it with water next time. Or make some pudding and throw it in a pie shell, top with shredded coconut.

gives you bad skin and bad breath and a limp dick. i'd rather söy milk
>inb4 niggerjew reeeee
no and not even lactose intolerant

Maybe so but milk is great as is so I never feel the need to fuck with it. I've made greek yogurt before and the only reason people like greek yogurt is because they add flavoring to it. It's flavorless without it.

Shut up incel

imagine being such a faggot loser you need to ask permission to drink milk from people on an anonymous pedo anime image board

raw milk makes nigger cattle piss and shit their wounds in anger

Attached: 1653400551848.png (1080x1795, 664.42K)

Homemade greek yogurt doesn't need extracts added. You can put some fresh berries on top if you're growing some, or some homemade granola but homemade food in general is just so much more flavorful than store-bought that you need fewer additives. If you take care of your soil and livestock, it'll also be more nutritious than storebought, also.

No, i am half spanish half german

I add yogurt, oat, fruit and powder milk

Even so, half of it isnt digested

Attached: 1655057309874.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

So you're half black, half turkish. Got it.

The Turk Berber hybrid

Oat and almond is better

So maybe camel milk for me?

how to make greek yogurt at home?

Take a bit of plain yogurt and a gallon of milk. Mix them, heat them on the stove. Bring to temperature (use a candy thermometer) and then maintain temp overnight. Strain using cheesecloth or a thin towel and catch the whey in a bowl for use in other things. It comes out more like an extremely creamy cheese or a very thick yogurt, and completely lacks the tang of storebought yogurt. There is no better tasting yogurt.

Attached: how to yogurt.jpg (1200x912, 410.47K)

i just had 230 ml of 2%

1% (Low-fat) is my go to
Skim and whole are both memes

Is this autism language for "I just had a tall glass of milk"?

I think it tastes good