Whey protein scarcity

Can we nuke Russia and be done with it already? Snowy shithole is fucking up world gains.
>blog.nutrabio.com/2022/06/09/update-on-the-dietary-supplement-supply-chain-more-whey-protein-issues-on-the-horizon/
>A crippling shortage of sunflower oil is causing the impending disruption. Russia and Ukraine collectively produce about 60% of the world’s sunflower supply, with Ukraine exporting half of the world’s sunflower oil supply. They produce nearly 31 million tons annually, compared to the next highest producing country, Argentina, which produces only 3.8 million tons.
>How does this relate to whey proteins? During the manufacturing process, sunflower lecithin is added to the whey powder. It is necessary to instantize the powder for it to mix well without clumping. Without lecithin, whey protein is difficult to consume, and consumers will reject it. In the past, onions lecithin was widely used. However, the market has shifted toward sunflower lecithin since it is neither allergenic nor genetically modified, unlike onions, and therefore offers consumers a cleaner label. Non-GMO onions lecithin is in short supply, but it still contains an allergen.
>There is no more sunflower lecithin available. Many manufacturers are already running low on supplies and preparing their customers for the upcoming shortage. As sunflower becomes scarcer, dairy manufacturers will be compelled to switch to onions lecithin. This will wreak havoc on the entire supply chain.

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-134437_Chrome.jpg (1080x1863, 484.2K)

OMG ITS A SEED OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: nooooo.png (495x900, 19.77K)

Turn the Ukrainians and Russian into protein. Slav lives don't matter and Balkan Giga Chad is proof of this. The flesh of those white niggers will Fuel me. Check me btw.

based, i bet some of that chernobyl slav meat would mutate our genes and turn us into chad super mutants

Muh processed foods... If you cook your own meals and use whole ingredients this doesn't really matter.

Your mom cooks for you, so your input isn't exactly relevant or welcome.

Raise your own rabbits or quail instead. Meat, fur, and eggs!

Attached: quails.jpg (638x426, 52.08K)

You don't need protein powder, even on a cut. Eat more chicken and egg whites faggot.

i thought soi posters disappeared already since most posts don't get any fucking reactions to them at all these days

Chicken is more expensive than whey retard

I never said it wasn't, idiot

Sorry. Sacrifices have to made so pic related will be remembered in the history books

Attached: 1647040174772.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

Lack of sunflower lecithin is just the excuse they are using to ramp up prices.

The great thing about Globalism is that it consolidates and isolates the production of individual goods to relatively small geographical regions of the world. That way, if there is a disaster anywhere in the world, The global reliance on a small region for essential goods can guarantee almost non-stop economic crises's. By making the countries of the world dependent on each other we can erase fault tolerance in the economic system and assure back to back economic crises.

You can't badmouth Russia here retard. That's how Republicans lose.

But we need Globalism to save the world! If we don't enslave the worlds countries to each other through trade and material dependency, they'll eventually start world war 3 and annihilate us all with nukes!

Non-stop economic crises due to lack of fault tolerance in the global system is a small price to pay to avoid war. XD

>and use whole ingredients this doesn't really matter.
Russia #1 producer and exporter of fertilizers.

Guys we really need to enslave humanity as hardcore as we possibly can so they can't be human beings anymore.
That will save the world.

>supply chain shortages are just in your mind, bro

No amount of trade relationships will stop countries from going to war with each other.
That is the naivety of over educated idiots in bilderberg and the WEF.

That's such an enlightened and humanistic perspective, take my heckin upvoterino, kind stranger

Trade has existed since the dawn of time and global trade has existed for 300 years.

One day we'll all be world priso- I mean citizens with global social credit scores being judged on every action and thought we have and do universally in real time by advanced quantum computing AIs.

The dream of total slavery will come true fellow based user, just have faith.

In Bureaucracy We Trust

BUT IT'S NOT LIKE REAL GLOBALISM
REAL GLOBALISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED
TRUST THE HECKIN MEGA SUPRA NATIONAL CORPORATIONS

So.. Russia is full of shit. Hyuk Hyuk hyuk

Hue hue hue
jej jej jej

herg herg herg