So, Any Forums

which one is worse?

Attached: main-qimg-264ee6fea97276538ea34c9e1ac6abc6-lq.jpg (602x602, 29.9K)

Butterbody can fix herself but won't. Butterface has the drive to improve herself but your kids will be ugly rather than weak-willed. Pick your poison, really. I'd rather marry a tall girl with self esteem issues (due to being tall) so that my sons can hold positions of power.

Butterface, hands down.

Butterface. Can't get over fucking a literal demon.

To date during her peak, butterbody. To marry and manipulate her into loving you unconditionally, butterface.

butterbody...

Attached: 1654546898087.gif (112x112, 353.94K)

I'll take the butterbody every time. She'll be clothed 99% of the time we're together so her failings won't be evident to everyone around us. Whereas a butterface will only lead to endless teasing and shaming by friends and family

Attached: 1655060062270.jpg (820x1056, 262.09K)

Right would look 1000x better in a maxi skirt of a fluttery material that gives grace to her movements.

Any Forums retards are so detached from reality they think left is ugly and right has a "butterbody"

> Slampig.
> Showing "grace" in her movements.

Get the fuck out of here senile old fart, lmao.

right is literally obese nigger

I can fix a fat bitch
I can't fix a busted up face

Attached: 1650877403674.jpg (553x506, 41.94K)

It's a simple fact that a long skirt can hide a multitude of body issues (postpartum body, for example) and make even a graceless sow seem more pleasing to the eye.

Attached: a-peasant-dance-in-little-russia-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg (753x900, 146.14K)

Butterface. Even in high school I had a thing for them. I think it's because I naturally believe they're innocent because they're ugly so I want to jam my dick down their throat and cum all over their ugly face before any other guy does

If that's the butterface, I'll take a whole team of them

It's a troll image. The person who made it chose those images precisely because they're terrible examples of butterface and butterbody just to get a reaction out of people like you

nah man, that cant be true, I mean why would someone do that, thats like very naughty thing to do right? jesus the nerve of some people, I mean seriously...

If you don't like chick on right, you're fucked in your head
she isn't fat look how good the curves look, she is a breeding factory, a fertile queen that will give birth to the smartest and most alpha kids

Please explain, im serious

In modern times, obesity doesn't mean she has adequate nutrients, though. She'll be tapped out by #2 and #3 will come out even more retarded than you are.

You're falling for the shapewear lie you gullible retard

Attached: 8ads7d89a7d89.jpg (396x395, 29.99K)

look how fat her butt is, this is a fertile bitch
she iwll give you 5 high test children

Attached: Fertility_Goddess_LACMA_M.89.130.2_(2_of_2).jpg (1538x2100, 487.29K)

seriously use some common sense user you really think those massive fat legs and monster tits combined with perfect flat stomach makes any sense whatsoever? That can only be achieved with shapewear or alternatively liposuction. It isn't genetic

>which one is worse?
buttersoul

Attached: 1630465743549.jpg (1586x875, 70.08K)

jokes on you, I like to bite and play with fat bellies

>so that my sons can hold positions of power.
They'll be fuck boys for rich Chinese ladies.