What's their routine?

Attached: romance novel aesthetic.png (545x598, 700.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YG2s7q4EUXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bodice rips x infinity

for the record Johanna Lyndsey (rip) is really good. Fires of Winter is my favorite of hers.

Ask Mike o hearn

Who

Lol, notice they are all white, race pill strikes again

Daily reminder this is what women want. Women who say they want "dad bod" are either lying, fat or have a conception of "dad bod" that means "a really built dude around 12-15% body fat but not dehydrated or spaytanned or greased up in baby oil"

Off white. Mutt pill strikes again.

Most romance novel cover men are sc*ttish and half of the remaining ones are naked but the painting is cropped strategically. What is it with women and fictional sc*ts?

WTF they are all white but some of them are suntanned. The only mixed romance novels are really weird, like, "This BLACK woman is in love with an ENGLISH prince and they have forbidden love because she's a BLACK as COAL AFRICAN and he's SUPER PALE" it's fucking weird. It made me super uncomfortable even before I became a racist.

>Off white
Lol, they're just tanned
I mean it's cuz even black chicks want white guys they just delude themselves by saying shit like pink dick makes me gag to cope for the fact that white men aren't attracted to them like that.

Black fiction literally had their own section in the local library until not too long ago.

Attached: 1655071091163.png (1558x1702, 1.84M)

Attached: harold.jpg (400x400, 30.42K)

>implying any of those physiques are attainable natty
God dammit why are women's standards so high?

Yes, they are all also male models that that 95% of white guys will never be able to compete with.

Anadrol, cumcums and vigorous sex with middle aged wiminz.

Attached: 9f7815c00b4785b6190e431d720f3d5e.jpg (500x375, 26.8K)

Because it's fantasy. Men love Victoria's Secret models (before they hired ugly ones), that doesn't mean they get to date them irl.

Attached: candice-swanepoel-vs-08.jpg (760x1024, 161.78K)

The difference is that any woman can look like a Victoria's Secret model if they just put down the fucking fork.
Even if you roid, it would take years to look like any of the men in OP's pic

Right here bro: youtube.com/watch?v=YG2s7q4EUXs

Incel detected. Losing weight in a healthy way would take just as long as a couch potato man to build decent musculature. Even just looking half as good as those guys will land you a decent girl, which is reasonably obtainable for any man who lifts consistently 3 times a week. If you weren't physically active years ago then you are just as bad as fat women and the fact you don't realize that is embarrassing.

I'm floored that you think any woman could become a Victoria's Secret model if they tried, but I think your optimism is endearing. I did pick the wrong example. It's more like how men like the women drawn by Frank Franzetta, but good luck dating one irl.
Sidenote, did Frank Franzetta get cancelled or something? Why can't I find his art any more?

Attached: frank franzetta 2.jpg (564x858, 89.77K)