What were the craziest gym moments you witnessed?

What were the craziest gym moments you witnessed?

Attached: 400kdemandinggirl.webm (576x996, 1.97M)

There was this guy posting bait on Any Forums, that was pretty fucking stupid

That's not really that crazy. Rather common I would say.

I was lifting near this karate sensei, he was also a MMA fighter, so the dude was very strong. He was in the pull-down machine doing it with all the weights, and at some points the iron rope couldn't take all this pressure and snapped, the sheave was directly above his head and went down on it with extreme force. It hurted very much, but I don't remember seeing blood. He also didn't passed out, which was impressive.

Thread about rice.

Almost executed myself while doing a overhead squat

Attached: 1648251477516.webm (320x180, 1.83M)

Shortly after VICE put that steroid video on their YouTube channel, some skelly zoomers showed up and started imitating the roiding Neantherhals, saying stuff like "cooh'mon, ez weight!"

400K is top tier even in the US, is she delusional? you'd need to be a pristine supermodel in her prime for that

Nice cope poorfag

post payroll

Saw a dude pull 625 when I was first starting lifting

Then I watched a local powerlifting meet and a dude squatted 585 or something

She's in the top 1% of attractiveness, so she should definitely be with a guy who makes 400k. Judging by the car she's sitting in she probably already is

Damn user, I realize you don’t see many women, but she’s like, fine, a bit above average. She’s cute, butdefinitely not in the top 1%

>top 1%
maybe top 30% but never 1%

>judging the attractiveness of women whose faces are covered in make-up
What are you guys even doing? You can't even see her body, anyway.

she looks like a fucking Sesame Street puppet

she's cute but not poop on my face drink her pee cute

Stupid, she's obviously an upper crust bitch with a rich daddy that has an absurdly high maintenance, and is basically conscious enough to know that she wants a dude who can meet those maintenance reqs.

>top 30 that mutt brown face
>American standards
OP bitch is 5/10 at most and seems unsuferable

A guy almost killing himself on leg press

Top 10% is subjective. Everybody has different tastes.

actual gaysex in the gymshower. guy was sucking another guys dick. i was like wtf, turned around and took a shower at my home.

60year old guy walks out the toiletstall complete naked.

in the gymshower a twink asked me to wash his back. this was the moment i switched gyms. no gayshit happened in my new gym yet.

She's pretty average
Let her experience 10 years of rejection from 400k bros and let's see if she gets it

That chick isn’t high value enough to even be considered by a guy who makes 150,000 a year let alone over twice that she’s full of shit. I make 130 and my gf is younger hotter and blonde. Brunette chicks are trash I hope someone called her out on her bullshit