Smart watches

Other than Apple and Samsung, what are some good smartwatches that aren't too expensive and reliable? Because I have an Android, I might buy the Honor 2, but what are you guys wearing to monitor your exercise in 2022?

Attached: OIP (2).jpg (474x474, 30.03K)

Is Garmin a meme or worth?
Rooner here.

Attached: 1655060528926.jpg (640x639, 155.98K)

Attached: 1589045048621.jpg (2000x1500, 479.06K)

Garmin Vivoactive 4

If you want them for sports, get a Polar or a Garmin.

Only thing I need to monitor my fitness is to use this to time my rest breaks

Attached: B8C9D4CF-77D8-4E23-8D16-D64337B89301.jpg (1280x1280, 166.68K)

Suunto

I wear a terrorist Casio. Why would I want the botnet to know my pulse rate?

Anything functional by garmin. Best app, good watch tech, and sucks nicely with the very good garmin heart rate straps

Based
Get a $10 Casio or a Timex ironman. You don't need anything else. "Monitoring" your exercise is a meme

Garmin is both a meme and worth it simultaneously

I bought the Forerunner 645 music just so I could jog with wireless earpods. I stopped using it after a week because it's not user friendly in the slightest. Nobody cares about your heart rate/sleeping patterns and the thing believes I walk 9k steps daily (I barely move). Would not recommend. Shitty, slow software with functions that nobody needs.

swommer here
what's the cheapest smartband that's not absolute shit? xiaomi 6 maybe?

Attached: camel.png (771x1038, 902.71K)

OP here, honestly I've looked for reviews of all the models you guys gave, and for 100€ the Honor Magic 2 is the best quality/price you can get for a watch like this. Also a friend got one for a few months and it's working fine. Yeah my biking patterns and heart rate will be sent to Xi Jing Ping, but hey

Attached: wt-jersey-women-holiday-purple-05.jpg (790x899, 405.78K)

I'd assume it's chink shit. But I haven't tried it.

For that price of course, Honor is basically Huawei but even cheaper I think

Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6
$45
track steps sleep heart exercises
get notification
tells time
all you need and at $45 you can break it or lose it and not give a fuck

Garmin. Works with Apple or Android, great battery life, good heart rate accuracy. Sleep and recovery data are a meme. I use mine only to time workouts and monitor heart rate data. Nfc is nice so I don't need my wallet if I run to a store too.

Value wise you'll get a better deal with a coros pace 2. Very light and has most the functions of Garmin at a fraction of the price.

Just get a G-Shock

I like my fenix 5 and the battery has held up well, but the prices of new ones look like too much