Any Forums /fa/g

What websites and brands are the best sources for the discerning Any Forums user who wants to tastefully show off the results of his efforts in public?

What do you wear in the gym, on the run or in the office to look your best and feel your most confident?

Attached: lowcut.png (563x660, 213.42K)

Idk you still haven’t made it if you don’t do whatever you want. The autist wearing a sonic backpack and hat that I saw is more actualized than you

hanes wifebeaters and 5in shorts

I spent my entire life being "self actualized" like a larping pseudo-intellectual on websites like this-but now that my obliques and lats are coming in it's time to peacock and start a family. Pretending to be aloof and above it all gets old eventually, man.

Yes man a quality woman worthy of raising a family with will definitely come to you for showing your obliques and lats off

w2c Sonic backpack or post pic

Yes.

This one

Attached: 3BD86F79-671B-47CC-A8F2-D0BE14C3E909.png (828x1792, 1.58M)

Lululemon Metal vent tech 2.0 tanks and 7” pace breaker shorts with ultra boosts (4.0’s are best, Oreo and white are good colors)

For non-athleisure go on Mr. porter and get some nice floral/pattern print camp collar shirts and shorts + common projects shoes

OP here, that's pretty cute I have to admit

Henley shirts. Only guys with nice shoulders and arms can really pull them off.

Attached: army_min_ss_henley_795x.jpg (795x795, 75.83K)

Any brands that make polos or other formalwear that fit snugly around the arms and chest?

I like jcrew slim fit shirts, their polos and henleys fit nice and tight around my ceps

Attached: based.png (590x469, 188.31K)

I buy second hand t shirts and cut the sleeves off.

based desu, maybe I should go to goodwill and see if anything decent is around

Lululemon, H&M, and J Crew. Also, I am the most based person on this board

Attached: ugh.jpg (1080x1349, 323.7K)

I'll take your word for it
>this shit is go goddamn expensive though

Sure, but it fits fucking well and commands respect

Zara t-shirts?

I don't show my body off in public because I'm not an insecure manchild with self esteem issues.

Attached: intro-1631539645.jpg (780x438, 101.82K)

>H&M
>Zara
Fuckin twinks

You're posting a picture of a male model. stfu

If you're a poorfag get some Jcrew factory, it fits similar just lower quality fabrics