How did he do it?

How did he do it?

Attached: 6246aa5328a9694b098de71f6e.jpg (728x591, 66.59K)

HWD genetics (Huge Wasian Dick)

the power of not using roids

Natty lifting for 40 years + good genes
He may have hopped on trt more recently

No idea who the fuck he is but if both are the same guy I'll would say asian diet with lots of fish and other seafood, not dog and other disgusting chink shit

Haven't seen his recent pics. What pic specifically looks like he's roiding?

not roiding dumbass a small cruise dose of t is often taken by older men to counteract declining natural levels.

>Not roiding dumbass it's actually called 'cruising'|
You're aware you sound like a 15 year old girl right?

Probably through autistic pursuit of a goal

Low bf% and autistic clean eating can take you far

Genes, some plastic surgery, and he edits all of his photos. He still probably looks good but just about every photo of every model is done with ideal lighting and touch ups.

Just to add, although the picture is jpg'd to shit, you can clearly see he has smoothed his eyes (big glasses help hide aging of the eyes as well) and forehead. Also his hands.

And you look worse than him in your 20s

wow he put on a shirt??? sugoi sigma male

>I look worse than a photoshopped male model
Oh shit better go fucking kill myself. I also lift less than a roider and can't study as much as a guy with an Adderall script. Fuck!

He went from angle fraud in 2010 to using filters in 2020. I love how you guys are still using his low quality stock photos.

by being asian

He took care of himself and probably got dozens of minor plastic surgeries.

Correct, he says in some article he eats mostly chicken, eggs, and fish soup. No caffeine or sugar. Is diet really this powerful?

It says in some article about him that his only signs of aging (he's in his mid 50s) is wrinkles around the eyes, which probably could have been counteracted by skincare which he doesnt do.

How the fuck this dude should be around 50-60 by now.

there is a difference between 200mg of test and a gram of tren

No plastic surgery (unless he's lying). He said he got botox once and hated it.