This guy is 22 years old

Attached: BC42E5D1-EAB8-46BD-9BF5-3D02E97D1CDE.png (750x1334, 2.9M)

More muscular than 99% of 22 year olds

he looks 40

he's blasted several grams/week, still impressive but yeah doing that will make you muscular than most

If he gets off the roids, will he look young again?

so?

Also looks older than 99% of 22 year olds. Dude looks 35 already.

I hope I won't look that old at 22
Honestly, it's very sad that so many men give up their body and health at such young age to steroids for the sake of "muh bodybuilding". As a zoomer I see more and more teenagers being pushed to do that. Having a naturally fit body (even if it looks smaller than the picrel) is better than having a big unnatural looking roided and poisoned body imo.

He's not particularly muscular given what he is taking. It's obvious when some people just don't have the genetics for the lifestyle. If he has any sense (he doesn't) he will stop using drugs and maintain an athletic good looking physique and work on his face.

Looks 22. What's the problem?

Lmao.

kek

Attached: 1653447983906.jpg (522x478, 35K)

All his organ is also 99% bigger than most 22 year olds

Zoomers are aging like spoiled milk already
All that globohomo and nigger worship rally ages you

Honestly yes my zoomer cousins both in the military both gym rats
Tell me all the dudes are on atleast sarms and it’s getting more and more rare to find a natty at the gym
With literally everyone at the gym telling them to give sarms a try

I wish I looked like that at 22. How the fuck are us oldfags supposed to compete?

Some people live fast die young. It sounds kind of stupid but really it's just a different life strategy. Sometimes I wish I had been that kind of person. My life is pathetic.

? Dtren is an old fag lmao

I know 35 year olds who look younger than him

for the amount of gear dtren was taking his physique was fucking pathetic

at what cost?
im 23 but nigga looks old enough to buy a suburban divorced father

I'm also 22. I brutally facemog him and have a nice natty physique. No amount of muscle will ever stop this lil nigga from being a roidtranny.

Attached: roidtranny BTFO.jpg (1208x1120, 185.09K)