I was depressed so i hit the gym then fucked 2 hookers

i was depressed so i hit the gym then fucked 2 hookers
one petite latina and one bbw pawg
now im no longer suicidal
take the hooker pill

Attached: hoteltips.jpg (800x533, 43.46K)

I hope you didn't get yourself pozzed OP

I was depressed so I had sex with my wife for free
Actually I wasn't depressed because mental health is made up fairy tale bs for pussies.

I considered doing this after not having sex almost a year. Will try it out soon.

Aids

>mental health is made up fairy tale
So is free sex with your wife, everyone pays to bang your whore wife.

Looks like we're all losers in the end

>one petite latina and one bbw pawg
exquisite taste user

>I had sex with my wife for free
>wife for free
Kek. She's got you whipped if you believe that

this

Attached: 1624474222856.gif (400x376, 3.69M)

Same here, unironically. Based putas enjoyer

It's like when people own chickens and say they get their eggs "for free" as if they didn't have to spend money to house, feed, and care for them all.

HIV, AIDS is the thing you get when you don't get checked out. Eitherway, condoms exist. Herpes will still fucking get you though!

Virtually impossible unless you take it up the ass

Is there a single instance of a man getting HIV from piv sex?

Good on you, OP. I’ve had a similar experience. Fucking a pro is the cure to depression-induced inceldom. It is the best treatment for both. Only a true beta would let women decide if he has sex or not. If payment is your best option for consensual sex, then pay. Out the door it’s the same price as meeting a girl and putting on the whole song and dance to bang her. Probably cheaper if you actually value your own time.

>I had sex with my wife for free
>wife for free

Attached: Mockingjay.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Preach that. I got Herpes 1 but not an outbreak so far.

I hope the girl was worth it

Attached: 5ADE4618-7B51-4016-B095-0A988EC05013.jpg (400x566, 76.13K)

Honestly, it wasn't. And I was wearing a condom the whole time. Don't remember her having an outbreak. Regardless, I will simply recluse myself and die alone in a plot of land that I will tend myself.

i bet they were old, yuck. i remember a guy i worked for telling me stories about buying 14 y/o nogs down in the ghetto on a daily basis kek

Can you get herpes from a whore even if she doesn't have any outbreak and everything looks clean?

Yup. Abstinence really is the only safeguard against std's.

Apparently so. Then again, I will get retested in a few days. Again, I don't have an outbreak. So, voluntary celibacy from now on. Fuck this Earth. Never think with your dick, bros.

Do we tell him b- oh, nevermind, y'all already did.

Attached: 1652718940159.jpg (540x960, 52.42K)

>I had sex with my wife for half

what happens if you dont pay them after?

You go to jail if you don't pay child support.

ooh, you're ard

Please tell me that you at least took the vaccines they have for a few different STDs.