200 total test

>200 total test
this guy's a roiding fraud isn't he?

Attached: EUzHjUBUUAAa8eQ.jpg (400x400, 25.39K)

no this is simply what happens when you cut out carbs

>doctor
>like 60 years old
Ofc at least he is on trt

Idk did he get like that quickly or has he been training for 10+ years?

>this guy's a roiding fraud isn't he?
everyone is. i do not trust anyone who says he is natty while being an influencer. actually i dont trust any influecers at all

Attached: frog_left.png (300x274, 98.7K)

desu I would be surprised if he ate white rice before workouts and laughed at the rubes the whole time

*wouldn't

wait can you prescribe yourself medication if you're an MD. Like theoretically could i prescribe myself trt if i went to medical school

He's been training for 30+ years I think, he competed in the Highland games in the past I believe

He's admitted to being on test because he's an old man

amazing coherence there, this is your brain on glucose

LOL do you think your body stops using glucose if you eat no carbs? Are you retarded?

He shrunk down on the shoulders and chest a lot on his cut, but maintained his strength, which is in line with being natty. If he was roiding he'd look like a bodybuilder after getting ripped.

I can attest that eating 200lbs a day of real animal protein makes it way easier to maintain a natty physique, compared to my old bro diet of meme foods like broccoli, oats, lentils etc.

This every influencer is on gear no exceptions, and no one can convince me otherwise

Another thing, which ironically vegans like to use against him, is that his test is on the low side, but it isn't tanked. If was on TRT his test would be in the upper natty range, and if he was blasting his test would be either through the roof or completely flatlined depending on his test dosage. His test levels are more or less where you would expect a 55 year old's to be.

His lipids (specifically HDL) are very good, roiders typically have low HDL and high trigs, his are the opposite. Similarly roiders have insulin resistance, he is extremely sensitive. His coronary artery calcium scan gave a zero plaque result, a lifetime roider would certainly have some degree of arterial calcification.

I think a lot of people just desperately want him to be roiding because for ideological reasons they can't accept carnivore diet results (which aren't unique to Baker).

>t. sucker
>t. alternative medicine target demo

>eating 200lbs a day of real animal protein makes it way easier to maintain a natty physique
Wtf natties are built different

>American who thinks eating a correct diet is "alternative medicine"

could you be any more pozzed?

>pozzed
brainworms confirmed

if you are smart enough to cut out carbs your body enter this state called ketosis where it turns fat into ketones and then uses that for fuel

>what is gluconeogenesis

So the answer is yes, you are retarded

>enters a state called ketosis
there is always a mix of glucose and ketones in the blood. eat 2000 calories of rice, beans, and table sugar, burn 2500 calories, lose 1lb of fat per week. do the same with steak and eggs, lose the same amount of fat. keto fools normies into thinking they've lost fat when they've really lost water and glycogen