Decided to go out clubbing now that I'm somewhat fit

>Decided to go out clubbing now that I'm somewhat fit
>only people who flirt with me are gays who would fuck anyone
> women made the eww face and immediately cut eye contact
What workouts fix my face?

Attached: 1654599909591.jpg (640x488, 71.92K)

post face

as people really dont give a shit about bodytype for the most part, it was probably your awkwardness, lack of fashion sense, and below average face the caused the reaction.

also
>reported for off-topic

I just said my face is ugly. Can you not read or are you done eating crayons yet?

I'll never forget the face a girl made at me the time I was dyel and dancing in her general direction. It was like she smelled shit the moment she looked at me.

>he fell for the gymcel meme

Plastic surgery.. If you are a 30s male, virgin, no hope, with a decent job and you can afford it, just pull the fucking trigger

And dont go cheap, dont even go local, fly out to la or ny and pay for the best

In reality he fell for the club meme. Being fit helps in the club sure, but if you’re not dressed well or have an ugly face it’s really not the place to be.

Clubs are gay unless you are exceptionally handsome. I've never got laid or attention at a club, mainly house parties or social gatherings or in hobbies i do that tends to attract a lot of women. (I love figure drawing.) You are at your most attractive when you are doing something you feel passionate or confident in. When you feel good you look better and act better.

Probably true, I guess the only way for dudes with ugly faces is probably like grocery store approaches and shit?
This sounds accurate tbf, I think I'm too old for house parties now. I'm 26 I don't even know how to find these anymore

For the love of fucking God do not try approaching woman unprompted in the grocery store

>be me, semi-fit
>go out to homosexual night club
>nothing but guys and lesbians
>loads of gay guys hit on me
>why don't women like me?

Attracting the gays means your body is good enough. Now you've got to put the right clothes on it if you want to get the girls.

Why? They approach me unprompted. Why can't I do the same?

>why do women get preferential treatment
C'est la vie nigga, get used to it, you'll just get hurt if you fall for the lie that society wants anything close to equal or fair

What clothes

Lmao I'm in a bit of a similar boat. Decent bod but I've got a face that not even a mother would love. Combine that with my social retardation and it's a recipe for IRL keks.
I vividly remember, once in school, we were group projects. There were 2 girls who didn't talk to anyone in the class except each other. I was left alone so my teacher put me in the group with them. When the teacher said it, the entire class laughed and the girls looked at each other as if someone had just shot their parents' heads off. I later saw them talk to the teacher after class during lunchtime and they asked if they could just the do the project in a group of two lol

When I go to clubs women give me the "fuck me" eyes
But if you're desperate enough to fuck used up whores I don't see why they'd want you
>21 and older

Attached: intro-1631539645.jpg (780x438, 101.82K)

It’s because you’re ugly op and the gays probably pitied you.

You're going to have to ask the gays. At the very least: decent leather shoes, jeans that fit nicely, button down shirt with sleeves rolled. Worth it to get things tailored if you can't find good fits. If you have a sister or female friend, beg for their help.

Women don't like it when you try so hard to impress them just wear whatever looks good

Attached: 1279570.jpg (355x237, 18.92K)