“Sarms are bs bro, just hop on test pussy”

> gets off the sarms and gets into test and turns into this in less than 4 years

Not even exaggerating he literally got off sarms and went to real gear.

Mf is a balding ogre lookin incel now

Should have stayed on the sarms + estrogen

Attached: 70CDA04F-F57C-4185-91AD-F1589B2C1BE1.jpg (4000x3000, 1.63M)

Went from looking 19 to looking 45-50 in the span of 4 years LMAO. This is him now

Attached: AB9FF1DD-0A14-4F4D-A875-BAC1E6854D25.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

Lmfao. How tf can u age 20 years in 4 years like that

Lmao this is what drug trannies deserve.

By getting fat. Getting fat makes you look drastically older.

You retain water and have increased blood sugar levels on gear so his face puffed up (common)
When you hop on test, if you're smart, you'll be training heavy at higher volume so he's should have been destroying his nervous system since riding the needle narwhal making his skin seem less radiant and full

He could cycle off or just manage it better and look about the same

>accelerating muscle growth also accelerates aging
huh who would've thunk

Lmfao what the fuk

Imaging looking 50 at 25 when 4 years ago you looked 19..

This dude is beyond invisible to women now. Life ruined holy shit

Holy

I know men who have those facial features at 25 full natty. Roids age you yes but you can't stay young forever. At least he got big as fuck

Nigga tf. I don’t know any dude who looks nearly 50 at 25 lmao

I have a 42 year old uncle who looks younger than this guy

I still don't understand how so many things have a growth-lifespan tradeoff, yet people for some reason can't but it together that it applies to humans too.

Dudes shoulder has a butt kek

Attached: 1633968866239.png (713x611, 25.91K)

right looks better

I unironically think this too. He also looks like he's in his 20s on the right too me, I have no clue how that other user sees 50 there. on the other hand is tragic.

*to me

People on this site are gay and like the idea of looking like a twink or fucking twinks.
Judging based on aesthetics the right side is more masculine and I would prefer to look like that.

what cope is this? he looks like an ugly old man, left he looked better and young with hair

Yeah not seeing it.

:o

I would rather be the guy on the right than the left. I would rather be the top than the bottom.

Dude do you not understand this old looking fat fuck gets 0 woman now?

Women are literally repulsed when they see him in public lmfao. He’s literally an incel now

Your jealously is showing.

People think humans are supposed to be special.

he's bigger now, that's all that matters

There's no way that person's 23. Literally looks 40-45