Why do weak people hate leg day?

Attached: 2014-01-28-valgusKnee.jpg (800x766, 258.35K)

every day is leg day for me

people think I'm weird for that

It's unattractive, it's painful, it's takes more effort from your CNS and body as a whole than most upper body movements, and any aesthetics gains are slow and painful.

In short it's a long term investment and a painful one at that

boring plus nobody sees your legs anyway. skipping it, simple as

> boring plus nobody sees your legs anyway. skipping it, simple as

beta benchoid

> any aesthetics gains are slow and painful

but once you have them people will start to notice your trunk and legs are solid

Strength comes mostly from legs, so your question answers itself. That’s like asking why fatties hate doing cardio or the cutting season.

I don't like leg day, or any split day, because it's easier to get quality volume spreading out the work. So I work legs, back, chest, arms, shoulders, abs, neck everyday.

Attached: 1654798580908.png (1080x1069, 1020.91K)

post legs

I do legs and back work twice a week - I think I'm hitting them enough. It's probably not optimal but I enjoy it. Other days I just do benching, pressing and curls.

A: Heavy squats - high rep RDLs - Rows - Dead hangs - rowing machine - sauna
B: Heavy Diddlys - front squat - Rows - Dead hangs - rowing machine - sauna

Hey friend, not sure you understand the meaning of the work "painful." If it actually hurts, and isn't just uncomfortable, you're fucking doing it wrong. But sure, complain about muh CNS.

100% this. May take a bit of time to get aesthetic legs, but once you do it's not that hard to maintain. It's somewhat of an ongoing joke in my friend group, about "Oh look at user's quads, gotta show 'em off amirite?"

i have sore legs for 3 days after a leg day, which stop me from doing cardio and climbing, so i do them very rarely

>Making a niche your specialty so you can call others who don't do it weak
Kind of like those guys that are genetically predisposed to being good at OHP and then claim it's a superior lift because most people don't progress in it that much

It's not my specialty or saying anyone should make it theirs. It's just leg day. You telling me you're just gunna straight up not work legs because it's not the most fun thing to do?

because they cant do it properly
so they fuck their shit up and then go to cambodian internet forums trying to tell others how is it a terrible exercise when in reality is the best exercise an human can do

I see my legs. You don't... lift for other people, right user?

Full-bodychad gang rise up

because i do manual wage slavery and am on my feet for 8 hours per day, then other shit to do after work

Certainly not training it as much as other muscles, don´t want them hogging the nutrients and growth I´m sending to other muscles

Post legs